Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Feeling Very Confused. :?
kindlyfop
Axe
Axe

Post by kindlyfop »

Grateful, this is a new clue for you:

Look at this new list, there are the tarot cards ordering by their numbers and obbeing the Seven,s Law:

interval-22/0 the fool
fa-1 the magician
sol-2 the high priesstes
la-3 the empress
si-4 the emperor
do-5 the hierofant
re-6 the lovers
mi-7 the chariot
interval- white sphinx
fa-8 the justice
sol-9 the hermit
la-10 the wheel of fortune
si-11 the strength
do-12 the hanged man
re-13 the death
mi-14 the temperance
interval-black sphinx
fa-15 the devil
sol-16 the tower
la-17 the star
si-18 the moon
do-19 the sun
re-20 the judgment
mi-21 the world
interval- 22/0 the fool

This list it´s a circumference too cos the last card (interval 22 the fool) at the same time it is the first (interval 0 the fool). Three ascendent octaves make a whole with 24 psichological elements.

Grateful: please look at this catalogue.

do-Echoes 2 (Barrett songs)
si- The first singles(Arnold Layne,See Emily play,Appels and oranges, etc)
la-The piper at the gates of dawn
sol-A saucerful of secrets
fa-More
interval-The madcap laughts
mi-Barrett album
re-Ummagumma live
do-Ummagumma studio
interval-Atom heart mother
si-Music from the body
la-Meddle
sol-Relics
fa-Obscured by clouds
interval-Dark side of the moon
mi-Wish you were here
re-Animals
do-David Gilmour album
interval-Wet dreams
si-The wall 1
la-The wall 2
sol-The final cut
fa- A bout-face
interval-A collection of songs
mi-The pros and cons of hitchaking
re-Radio kaos
do-A momentary lapse of reason
interval-Delicate sound of thunder
si-Zee
la-Ficticious sports
sol-Amused to death
fa-The division bell
interval-Pulse
mi-Broken China
re-Echoes 1
do-Echoes 2

In this catalogue we have 35 musical elements (4 octaves), you must make "biunivoca" conections (sorry I dont know the word in english but you can understand if you suppose a double conection, I want to say a conection with two directions) between this musical 35 elements with the psichological 24 (3 octaves). The first idea, it´s obvius, you must eliminate 11 musical elements of the catalogue cos these have no conection with none of the 24 cards.

This are the basical objetive of the game. You can think it´s very easy, you must to learn the basic meaning of the tarot cards and then you must learn to know which is which and who is who. Perhaps you can think the coincidences are clear, for example the card number 18 the moon it´s obvious could be the first candidate to be in relation with the dark side of the moon

If you are interested because you really enjoy you have to be ready to spend a long long time cos you must be SURE at all but the most of musical elements means with too much ambiguity to be clear at first time. You must submerge in a wide ocean of dudes.

In order to break the dudes you must learn to invent rules. At last these rules of the puzzle are the own puzzle itself, each card is an element but, at the same time, is a rule too cos if one musical element is one determinate card, then this card cant be another different, if you make a change you must change more elements in order to dont lose the harmony of your composition.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

i guess I must be dense. :shock: :oops: :D This is probably more than I want to know. I just do not see the connections here.
NiceJangly
Axe
Axe

Post by NiceJangly »

:shock:

Perhaps http://www.obsessive-compulsives-self-help.com could be of service. :lol:

Blimey! It's only music, bloody good music, but still only music. :D
kindlyfop
Axe
Axe

Post by kindlyfop »

This kind of psichological exercises are like gymnastic apparatus to develop the self-conscience and the power to think with all together in your mind, If your mind use to think with all the factors at the same time in order to be fit with the rest of them cos you are training with PF music elements making the puzzle then your conscience and intelligence level can develop day by day.

But to do this exercises you must make effors during a lot of time (it´s a challenge for your own will), is the only money you must pay after to buy the PF albums.

Perhaps for this hard handicap this symbolic game it´s only for a few crazy diamonds who need become lonely sages.

This game never could be famous, never be played for everybody, even if you could see a good publicity about the game during years and years only a authentic crazy diamonds would play. The own nature of the game is something to do in your intimity. You with yourself and with PF music.

I know the most of you (96%) dont need to play the game but May is near and i think it is a good moment to say this true to all can read my posts.

The next year when May be near I´ll try again to find more diamonds.

Bye