I haven't got it yet

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

I haven't got it yet

Post by crofloyd »

Ok, so i joined The LaughingMadcaps groups but i still can't figure out how to get HYGIY cds. Please help!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Me too. I'm a first class idiot and I haven't got the foggiest. :|
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

How about if someone just sends them to me? :roll:
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

Periodically, Kiloh (list owner) will post the email addresses of the people you can contact to get HYGIY. You can also find this information if you go to the site, look at the archives, and try to find anything with the subject line, "Obtain HYGIY?" or something along those lines. I'd post it myself, but I'm not sure if that is ethical. :?: Good luck, folks!!
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

Every couple of days, the site lists the people who will burn HYGIY? for you. You need to join. If you post a request on the LM site that you would like HYGIY? they will post those who are reweeding the set.

It's so easy that even an idiot like me got them (though I got only audio copies and would like SHN--if anyone gets those, I would do a trade or something).
marlowe
Axe
Axe

Post by marlowe »

I signed up for the newsletter so I could get the username / password for the FTP to get volume 07 onwards (I got the first 6 from soulseek). Been waiting a coupla weeks for the newsletter now :|
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

marlowe wrote:I signed up for the newsletter so I could get the username / password for the FTP to get volume 07 onwards (I got the first 6 from soulseek). Been waiting a coupla weeks for the newsletter now :|
I have been busy with my band and preparing for uni finals. FTP server si still down. Expect it to be back on in 3-4 weeks. :-(
marlowe
Axe
Axe

Post by marlowe »

I signed up to that Laughingmadcaps too! All I seem to get is a hundred emails delivered to my junk-folder :D Mind you, I haven't examined the group that much yet - a cursory glance showed no magic door to the CDs/files :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

marlowe wrote:I signed up to that Laughingmadcaps too! All I seem to get is a hundred emails delivered to my junk-folder :D Mind you, I haven't examined the group that much yet - a cursory glance showed no magic door to the CDs/files :D
you should adjust your preferences to read the emails online to avoid reading stuff that does not interest you.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

You can also set preferences to get the e-mails in a digest format if you wish.
marlowe
Axe
Axe

Post by marlowe »

I keep meaning to change my preferences - but I'm so damned lazy :|