Unproved theories

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
dogs_pigs_n_sheep
Knife
Knife

Post by dogs_pigs_n_sheep »

Unproved theories -

God
Evolution
Neil

Post by Neil »

If you want to lose weight - don't go on a diet; just eat a lot of really hot 'n spicy curries !! :lol: Seriously, you'll be in the toilet before you can say 'crustless pie' .. and they taste good too 8)
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Not Now Neil wrote:Seriously, you'll be in the toilet before you can say 'crustless pie' .. and they taste good too 8)
Laughing my donkey off. :lol: Hehehe! Yeah, apparently hot, spicy foods can help burn off the calories. Literally.
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

If you take lots of acid stereo speakers, will try to eat you :o
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

my theory is that there are no negative numbers, and nothing in the world that can be equivalent to negative numbers

also, do a search on the website and youll find my matrix theories, i spend alot of time on those
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Tommy wrote:also, do a search on the website and youll find my matrix theories, i spend alot of time on those
He's right, utter genius stuff them to, i mentioned them to a few friends and they all got a bit annoyed, once you've heard them it's the film ruined, a serious lack of logic in the plot that should only be read by those who didn't like the film much.
Neil

Post by Neil »

EVERYBODY in the world likes chips.. (thats fries to you lot over the pond!!). I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't like 'em !! :)
Who's gonna prove me wrong :wink:
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Neil wrote:EVERYBODY in the world likes chips.. (thats fries to you lot over the pond!!). I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't like 'em !! :)
Who's gonna prove me wrong :wink:
I adore chips. I fry them all the time. Image

(No idea why I put that one there.)