Oklahoma USA Tornadoes

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Oklahoma USA Tornadoes

Post by Meddler »

I just wanted to say that if you don't live in the central US your lucky. Last night we had 100 million dollars of damage due to tornadoes just 10 miles away from my home, and again tonight a tornado raced through my neighborhood. Luckily I had all my Pink Floyd cd's here at my fathers, as I was working on the computer here and needed to relax to some Floyd. I hope for anyone who is a member of this site that lives in Oklahoma that your okay. I know on the news they are showing buildings destroyed just a mile from my house. I have no idea how bad my house is. It was like the movie Twister, which was based here in Oklahoma. Which in Twister they have the Dorothy machine to gather info about tornadoes. And one could argue that PF synch'd Dark Side to Wizard of Oz. LOL. Anyway just a little light humour I guess. They don't know how bad the damage is because alot of power is out. So.... you Floydians who live in Britain or just not in Oklahoma, I'll be coming over to stay a bit. But don't worry I have a ton of Pink Floyd cd's we can listen to. Please send any donations to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farmhouse :). You guys have a good one. I'll let you know how things turned out. We Floyd fan's gotta stick together. Hasta- 8)
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

WOW. I'm seriously glad you're okay. Amazing! I'm in Texas, but didn't know it was so close...didn't have news or anything on.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

its all good. it missed me about 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of a mile. all my pink floyd posters and videos are safe....for now! thanks~~ :lol:
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

Damn Twisters
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

I'm glad we don't have many twisters here! Although New England does suffer a lot of damamge from crazy snow storms. The indoor tennis facility (it was a big plastic bubble to begin with) at my school collapsed because of the sheer weight of the snow on top.