do you think dave, roger, nick, and rick will ever reunite?

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

do you think dave, roger, nick, and rick will ever reunite?

Post by Charade I am »

while hope exists, it is possible. life is one, they have to do it once for the feeling they had years ago, before they die...even before one of them dies :-({|=
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

I don't think it will ever happen. :(
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

THE MOMENTS ARE TICKING AWAY.... :-({|=
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:I don't think it will ever happen. :(
Ditto.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Hey, you never know... I have a strange feeling the 3 will... hey if Queen can do it :)! I heard Queen were getting back together with Robbie Williams... although I heard that years ago, but a DJ up here anounced that. He also said David Gilmour was in the studio. Havent found anything to confirm that. But DJ's sometime get the news before we do. :?
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

NO :lol:
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

ill get a girlfriend before this happens
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

[quote="Tommy"]ill get a girlfriend before this happens[/quote]

Thats right think positive :)
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

ill get a girlfriend before this happens
probably married and divorced before that happens.

And anyway if they did they would probably charge the same as the Eagles to see them - such would be the demand.
bmet
Knife
Knife

REUNION?????!!!!!!!!

Post by bmet »

If they can't gather together in one room to be interviewed for a
classic albums show!!!! ..................???

:roll:

bmet
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

Anything is possible. Reunion tours are fashionable nowadays...lots of money in that.

Here's what gets me. Last August I was told by a bigwig at Clear Channel that Led Zeppelin was touring this spring/summer, with Jason Bonham on drums. He said contracts were signed, it was set in stone, etc...the band would be paid $1 million a night, highest ticket price would be $150. I believed him! I didn't see why he would've made that up...And ALL the details seemed to have been set.

But obviously, here we are in the middle of May and nothing. Nobody ever mentioned it again...kinda like Y2K. Heh. I'd always thought if John Paul Jones would be willing to tour with Page and Plant, then surely Roger Waters may do the same with Gilmour & Co. Now I feel so shattered and disillusioned! :roll:
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

Realistically, it's possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath. :lol: I believe Roger has reconciled with Rick and Nick, but it might be another 10 years before Roger and Dave start talking to each other again. :cry:

I hope they reunite! :P
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

To dream the impossible dream,this is every P-F fans dream.I really don't see it happening though I would pay what the Eagles are charging to see Pink Floyd.They are the only 1s I would pay that much to see & not the Eagles.If it did happen it could turn into a nightmare if they didn't leave the egos at the door.Maybe 1 day they will grow up & figure out that they(were) are at thier best when they work together.
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

No, I heard that David has asked Roger to join them with some concerts but he refused, no offence, though.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Yeah Dave asked Roger to play the whole of Dark Side of the Moon with them at Earls court in '94.. I also heard that when Dave married Polly he invited Roger to the wedding!! I find that bizarre though since there's several 'Female dog' references to Roger on The Division Bell..

Reunion? Never happen :cry:

Well i guess we found another loop in the filter, please don't put in swear words followed by the letter y making it an adjective- David