Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

I see yours, RPITI, but not mosespa's.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:I have deleted my cookies and internet files, but I still see my avatar but not Mosespa's.

Do you guys still see my avatar?
It is only the avatars that were uploaded after I upgraded the forum software a week or so ago that will not show. The ones that were already there are still there and working and fine.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Pugs on the Wing wrote:I see yours, RPITI, but not mosespa's.
Yes, that is indeed the case. By jupiter this computer business can be annoying!! Everything should be UNIX based!! :lol:
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

I hope you can see mine. I uploaded it from my GeoCities picture trail thingy. :lol: It's a bit big, though. :?

Anyway, why DID Roger Waters leave Pink Floyd? :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:I hope you can see mine. I uploaded it from my GeoCities picture trail thingy. :lol: It's a bit big, though. :?

Anyway, why DID Roger Waters leave Pink Floyd? :lol:
cannot see yours. the geocities will only serve the image if the page is hosted on their domain. you can see it as it is in your browser cache!! :D
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

FVP, I saw yours earlier...it was a reddish-orange twirl, right? It's broken now. Why would it show earlier and not now? Weird.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Damnation. :evil:

I need to find a host thingy to, er, host my thingy. :-s Or something.

Picture Trail is a name that comes up quite often, but I think there's a cost... :lol: Hmm, well, I'll just pray that the avatar function thingy on Neptune works again in a week or so. :P

By the way, the swirly thing was the front cover of my fictitious band's first album, their Piper At The Gates Of Dawn equivalent. :lol: God I'm sad. :|
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Feeling Very Pink wrote:By the way, the swirly thing was the front cover of my fictitious band's first album, their Piper At The Gates Of Dawn equivalent. :lol: God I'm sad. :|
No you're not. I understand perfectly. :lol:
Neil

Post by Neil »

I think Roger left Floyd cause he was having a miserable time. He also realized that everyone else was too - so he thought it was logical for everyone to go do there own thing..
Or maybe he was so desperate to release TPACOHH, yet the other band members didn't like it, that he had no choice to release that solo! Then he realized how much easier it was to record as a solo artist.
Who knows - I don't reckon any member of Floyd was thinking to clearly at the time: egos were clouding judgment :|
AthousandMilesOfMoonlight
Blade
Blade

Post by AthousandMilesOfMoonlight »

cheers for the info keith :)
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

what is TPACOHH? :idea: ?
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

the pros and cons of hitchhiking, one of rogers solo albums released in 1984
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

thanks...knowing that...i cant believe the ego roger water has....i mean, how selfish he was when he decided to do almost the whole wall, and then the final cut....even animals....i mean why he didnt just made those album his solo albums instead of pink floyd?s?
i liked it when they all contributed for an album...like the dark side of the moon...for me it?s their best album....i think thats the main reason of pink floyd?s split....water?s ego and he being so selfish with the rest of the band members....i support the other members? decission in still playing like pink floyd....i mean just because waters didnt want to be part of it, doesnt mean the other had to do the same....even wright and mason have the same right as water because they started the band with him.... :evil:
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Roger left the band!?!?!? DO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Oh my... I did not know this. How interesting. This brings a whole new light to Pink Floyd. Man... :roll: jk
Neil

Post by Neil »

gabriel wrote:i mean why he didnt just made those album his solo albums instead of pink floyd?s?
He was more than happy to make The Final Cut as a solo album, but the others didn't want that..