more tickets for sale for rah

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

more tickets for sale for rah

Post by MadJedi »

from david gilmours website: http://www.davidgilmour.com

As predicted in these pages, we have been able to release some tickets for London's Royal Albert Hall for production reasons. They will be going on sale via the Royal Albert Hall Box Office only, at 9AM on Monday 27th February.

There are tickets for every night (May 29, 30 & 31) in the 'choir' section of the stage, so will be behind the musicians ? a unique viewpoint. A few (possibly 30 or so) for May 29 & 30 are in the Arena (in front of the stage), in Rows 13, 15 and 17.

Please do not purchase them if you don't think you will be happy with the seating. We try to help everyone (see the Features Editor's efforts elsewhere), but please remember that tickets are not returnable.

Please also note that the Albert Hall's policy of searching eBay and invalidating tickets for sale there, is still in force.

hope they release some for the usa shows!
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Can someone please tell me what time the concert on 31st May starts ? Is it 8:30...please be 8:30 :shock:
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

Seeticket say:

29/5: 19:30
30/5: 19:30
31/5: 20:30
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

FromNorth wrote:Seeticket say:
31/5: 20:30

I was thinking of getting another ticket for that night but I've been talked out of it :( I had an exam that day which finishes at 3:30....thought it might be just enough time to fly to London :o nearly though :(
andremorao
Axe
Axe

Post by andremorao »

I'm gonna try to buy one ticket!

Do they send it to Portugal?
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

I think it would be anywhere in the world :D
andremorao
Axe
Axe

Post by andremorao »

I sent an e-mail to RAH Box Office and their reply was:
Thanks for your email. The David Gilmour website is currently stating that a further allocation of tickets will be available on Monday from us. This is yet to be confirmed so I would advise you to telephone us on the number below on Monday from 9am to enquire ? these tickets can only be booked via telephone. We can ship tickets to Portugal when you book with us.

Kind Regards

Paul Rumbelow
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Extra Albert Hall Tickets! We are delighted to tell you that there's an additional alloction of tickets for David's concerts going on sale at 9AM on Monday 27th via the Royal Albert Hall IMPORTANT UPDATE. TICKETS CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED BY PHONE OR ONLINE ( 020 7589 8212) Earlier advice on a number of sites stated that tickets could be bought at the box office. THIS IS INCORRECT. There are tickets for all three nights (May 29, 30 & 31) in the 'choir' section of the stage, so will be behind the musicians ? a unique viewpoint. A few (possibly 30 or so) for May 29 & 30 are in the Arena (in front of the stage), in Rows 13, 15 and 17. Good Luck!