Davids Radio appearences

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Re: dg

Post by thrill-seeker »

Arnie Layne wrote:I did get the r2 thing mate, you can listen to it again via the bbc radio website I'm sure? If not I have the mini disc if someone has any idea what to do?
Yeah....there's quite a few of us here that could transfer it acros to the computer.....I could do that no problem....or were you saying that you could do it given the software ? :)
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

You can listen to the show again if you dont want to download it by going to BBC Radios homepage, http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ross/ and click on the "listen again" . Although don't forget youre still using up a lot of mbs listening to streamed radio if youre capped by your ISP.
grelch
Knife
Knife

Post by grelch »

Stephen wrote:You can listen to the show again if you dont want to download it by going to BBC Radios homepage, http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ross/ and click on the "listen again" . Although don't forget youre still using up a lot of mbs listening to streamed radio if youre capped by your ISP.
You also can't move forward or back. You can only pause. It was a good show, but it was 40 minutes before they got round to David.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Well I use dial-up and streams don't work well at all as you can imagine :( that's why I wanted someone to offer it as a download. I see it's available as a torrent...don't know why someone doesn't download it and offer it for download...it's not just me that wants to hear it....I hope not :shock: :)
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

i wanted to listen but living in america pretty much prevented me from tuning in on the radio.

i'm streaming the interview now and it's really good so far.

i might be stupid, but i didn't find the link to the live performance on first look... glad someone provided the link, because i didn't see that page on my own hunt.

man, is the bbc site DEEP.
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

ok, i'm listening to the jonathan ross show now, waiting for gilmour to come on, and just totally tripping out. he just told this long joke-story that was so blatantly racist and un-pc it was out of control.

oh and i was forced to listen to the killers' song all the way through. god those were the stupidest lyrics i've ever heard! and it was a rip off of blur anyway...

wish me luck getting to gilmour.
Any Colour
Blade
Blade

Post by Any Colour »

Jonathan Ross is a complete wanker.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Any Colour wrote:Jonathan Ross is a complete wanker.
Amen :lol: