100 Worst Britons

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

100 Worst Britons

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Know any of these people? :lol: Last week on Channel 4 (a terrestrial TV channel in the UK) there was a program called "100 Worst Britons", a poll voted for by the public. This is the Top 20:

1: Tony Blair

2: Jordan

3: Margaret Thatcher

4: Jade Goody

5: Martin Bashir

6: Gareth Gates

7: Sir Alex Ferguson

8: 'H' from Steps

9: Geri Halliwell

10: Queen Elizabeth II

11: Liam Gallagher

12: Chris Evans

13: Victoria Beckham

14: Rik Waller

15: Anthea Turner

16: Bernard Manning

17: Robbie Williams

18: Peter Stringfellow

19: Neil and Christine Hamilton

20: Jim Davidson

Any thoughts? :-s
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

most of those should definitely be there!! Not Thatcher though.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Mmm yeah - I agree with most of those!! Although Jim Davison commands a bit of respect.. Jim does a lot of entertaining for British troops which I like.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Neil wrote:Mmm yeah - I agree with most of those!! Although Jim Davison commands a bit of respect.. Jim does a lot of entertaining for British troops which I like.
he is also an alcoholic who beats women? :roll:
Neil

Post by Neil »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Neil wrote:Mmm yeah - I agree with most of those!! Although Jim Davison commands a bit of respect.. Jim does a lot of entertaining for British troops which I like.
he is also an alcoholic who beats women? :roll:
:shock: :o

I knew he was alcoholic and he'd had more wives than Henry the 8th, but I didn't know he's beaten women..
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

On a completely unrelated note: people in the UK watch The Simpsons now! I think Mr Burns makes his "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" reference in this episode. 8) :roll:
Neil

Post by Neil »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:On a completely unrelated note: people in the UK watch The Simpsons now! I think Mr Burns makes his "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" reference in this episode. 8) :roll:
Yep he did - spot on FVP!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Jordan shouldn't have come second, she should have come first :x

"That's minging" she says every day. And her kid that's clearly not blind because of her alcohol and drug consumptions while pregnant :roll: And of course, she refused to find out who the real father is because she respected Dwight so much.

And lest not forget her being pregnant on the net in the name of "sciene" or the time Garath Gates denied losing his virginity to her like she claimed.

What a great human she is :lol:
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

:shock: Jack The Ripper :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:On a completely unrelated note: people in the UK watch The Simpsons now! I think Mr Burns makes his "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" reference in this episode. 8) :roll:
I have been watching the simpsons since it was first broadcast when Rupert Murdoch's sky TV came out in Britain!!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Keith Jordan wrote:
I have been watching the simpsons since it was first broadcast when Rupert Murdoch's sky TV came out in Britain!!
By Jupiter, that was the late eighties, wasn't it? :shock:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:By Jupiter, that was the late eighties, wasn't it? :shock:
'twas indeed!! BTW, I think "by jupiter" is such a great thing to say. I am going to phase it into my everyday language!! :lol:
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

whats wrong with Queen Elizabeth II? im just curious, i know nothing about england, but i want to visit there, your accents rock
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Tommy wrote:whats wrong with Queen Elizabeth II? im just curious, i know nothing about england, but i want to visit there, your accents rock
Some people, for a hobby on the main, are anti-monarchy. Most important politics goes on behind closed doors and I think she is a great head of state for this country and others.
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Tommy wrote:whats wrong with Queen Elizabeth II? im just curious, i know nothing about england, but i want to visit there, your accents rock
Some people, for a hobby on the main, are anti-monarchy. Most important politics goes on behind closed doors and I think she is a great head of state for this country and others.
hmm, interesting, although England is one of the last places i would consider a monarchy