Intelligence quotient test!!

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

i got 120 as my score :D That makes me above average.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I haven't taken this one, however, I purchased one at my local Books-A-Million (the same day I bought the english translation of the Ring novel, I think) and scored 146.

A different online IQ test I took, I scored somewhere in the mid 140's as well...I'm going to say that's just where I am.

But remember, an IQ test doesn't tell you how intelligent you ARE...but how intelligent you are capable of being.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

mosespa wrote:I haven't taken this one, however, I purchased one at my local Books-A-Million (the same day I bought the english translation of the Ring novel, I think) and scored 146.

A different online IQ test I took, I scored somewhere in the mid 140's as well...I'm going to say that's just where I am.

But remember, an IQ test doesn't tell you how intelligent you ARE...but how intelligent you are capable of being.
Indeed!! It is a quotient! If you have the same intelligence as somebody but are younger, you get a higher score so doesn't tell you your relative intelligence, just intelligence for your age!! There is hope for me yet with my 109!! I did take ages trying to fougure out some of the questions though. My spacial awareness is not up to much!! I took the test again and got 150 something! I knew most of the answers though so I finished in a couple of minutes. If anybody finds a test with different questions, let us all know about it!!
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

:shock:
Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 135.
A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".
I've dropped 25pts. since last month . My, my , my.. :wink:
Big Kelv
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Big Kelv »

Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 112.
A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 111-128 is considered to be "above average intelligence".

Have to try it sober !
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

:D 133
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Why I oughta... :x :lol: