Confessions

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

Meddler wrote:I have a confession to make... I don't have enough guts to ask this girl out. I need Mother to check her out, to make sure she's not dirty. But seriously, I left all my Pink Floyd over at her house! How could I have been so stupid! Oh well, atleast I have an excuse to see her again soon. I need a dirty woman, I need a dirty girl! :twisted:
Classic Post. :wink: :lol: 8) :shock:
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

I left all my Pink Floyd over at her house! How could I have been so stupid! Oh well, atleast I have an excuse to see her again soon.

That worked well for me- In the end She was so p**sed off with me going round there every 5 minutes on the lame excuse that I wanted this album or that, that she moved in with me and we have been married now fow 12 years.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

drafsack wrote:That worked well for me- In the end She was so p**sed off with me going round there every 5 minutes on the lame excuse that I wanted this album or that, that she moved in with me and we have been married now fow 12 years.
LOL I'll keep that in mind. How has it been?
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

LOL I'll keep that in mind. How has it been?

Its been megga!! \:D/ \:D/ appart from she is not into floyd as much as me and it stresses her a bit that:
1. I play them all the time
2. I regularly touture the kids by making them listen to Syd and Pink floyd
3. I moved her cd's out of the way to make room for all my roios (that one went down really well :^o )
4. She always comes in when one of their less musical parts is playing and therefore assumes it all just noise.

Apart from that its sweetness and light all the time