Radio 2 Concert last night - did anyone else here go?

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

I'm going to be uploading a selection of videos from the other night. Here's what's in them :

1. Everyone singing Happy Birthday to David after the concert with him on stage.
2. David signing a few things....also you cath some of what he said to me at the beginning 8) :D
3. Guy Pratt signing a few things....and would you believe it...if I have this right I think Matt Johns from Brain Damage is in this as he meets Guy Pratt :-)
4. Rick Wright....being surrounded by fans asking for signatures.

Here's some more photos :

thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Here's some video clips that I managed to take. Only one inside the theatre....not very interesting at all but I'll just let you see them anyway.

1. The Blue - introduction
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6539938

2. Happy Birthday to David
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4874272

3. David signing things
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=5496752

There's more with Guy Pratt signing things and also Richard Wright coming out of the backstage door. Though I'll need to edit them.
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

thanks for uploading the video clips thrill-seeker i will download them when i get home from college ta mate.
PFralst
Knife
Knife

Post by PFralst »

Thank You!
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

"103 downloads" for the those videos I posted and only 2 "thank you"s. :roll:

It's alright...I know most of the forum regulars here do appreciate it though there is obvously other people just coming here, taking any downloads or just not contributing or even posting a thank you for things that they take. It happens a lot over on AFG and I know it's a different style of forum to this one and a lot more guests visiting here but why should I or anyone else accept that same type of rudeness here ? I know they're notexactly the most exciting videos to watch but still 103 downloads suggests an interest.

I'm not exactly terribly angry about this but I thought I should just point that out.
Blade
Blade

Post by 0010 »

thrill-seeker, that is some cool stuff! thanks you for the videos!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Thrill seeker, I will download them when I get home from work. Why not post all the clips in one file or keep them together unedited?
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Keith Jordan wrote:Thrill seeker, I will download them when I get home from work. Why not post all the clips in one file or keep them together unedited?
You mean one big file with all the videos included ? They were all taken seperatley and are in seperate files and I haven't edited the ones I posted....just the other ones still on my computer need to be edited since there's a lot of rubbish within them that no-one wants to see :) It's no problem keeping them seperately :)

And you're welcome 0010 :)