download dave gilmour concert?

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Chris Clarke
Blade
Blade

download dave gilmour concert?

Post by Chris Clarke »

will the bbc radio 2 concert -the one on the home page- be on the hub? :wink: :wink: I quote "Utilising the power of their interactive service, those with access to BBCi on their digital TV services, will be able to see 30 minutes of the concert by pushing their red button on their remote between March 11th and 14th. Broadband users will also be able to watch a 60-minute edit of the concert via the Radio 2 website. This is Radio 2's first interactive TV production."
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

My DVD Recorder should arrive tomorrow but, if I dont record it, I am sure someone will!! 8)
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Watch out for me on the tv ! :o :lol: Guy with a black jacket, short hari, 3rd row, centre :D

I think I'm going to have to trade by post for this one but the question is with who ? :? Anyone willing to set up a trade with me pleeease [-o< .....I'll let you have as much as you want from my list :)
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

why do i allways think about Stu when it comes to dvd recorders? :?
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

if someone will send me a stream capture i will convert it to a nice looking dvd and vine 2 copys of it out.
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

Look out for me also i have a Darkside of the moon T-shirt on and i have glasses on 3rd row next to thrill-seeker :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:if someone will send me a stream capture i will convert it to a nice looking dvd and vine 2 copys of it out.
Why not use a digital broadcast as the source?
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

Keith Jordan wrote:
jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:if someone will send me a stream capture i will convert it to a nice looking dvd and vine 2 copys of it out.
Why not use a digital broadcast as the source?
i could do that as well. i dont have fast internet though, so someone would have to copy it for me.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Damn!t wrote:why do i allways think about Stu when it comes to dvd recorders? :?
Because your weird!! :twisted: :lol:

Ive got my brother on the case to record this one, unfortunately my DVD recorder was taken away for urgent medical treatment at the beginning of the week, could be another week before I get it back :(
hummingman
Blade
Blade

Post by hummingman »

Could it also be made available as an Avi under 1Gb for those of us without the luxury of being able to use torrents?

Isn't the slide guitar on Take a Breath pre-recorded :evil:
goldeneagle33
Blade
Blade

Post by goldeneagle33 »

jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:
Keith Jordan wrote: Why not use a digital broadcast as the source?
i could do that as well. i dont have fast internet though, so someone would have to copy it for me.
I don't know what the original was broadcast in-PAL- I assume, it would great if someone in the states could record it in ntsc format, hopefully at no loss in quality.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

i can transfer from pal to ntsc
hi-watt
Blade
Blade
Location: everywhere and nowhere baby, thats where I'm at (or try Dorset UK)

Post by hi-watt »

looks like the whole show is on t'internet at bbc.co.uk. can it be captured from there direct onto pc?. i know nothing about such technical wizadry, but im sure it can be done :wink:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I am going to record it digitally tonight I think. It is on BBCi until tomorrow so I should be able to grab it then torrent it.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

I just got the BBC2 stuff off of DIME, its in widescreen and pretty good quality, about 960MB download, very nice. And there was cover-art made, but after the torrenting so if anyone nabbed it, then just PM me or answer here for the art. It has 3 songs, On An Island, Shine On and Comf Numb. Great quality, both performance and picture/sound.