Do your Age + do this! Arnold or a Layne?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!

Are you an Arnold or Layne?

Arnold
67%
Layne
33%

Total votes: 18

Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Do your Age + do this! Arnold or a Layne?

Post by Meddler »

"After all, we're just ordinary men"

Are you an Arnold (Male) or a Layne (Female)....
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

Actually, the reason I specify that I'm female in my various IDs (this one, ThePinkFloydGirl, etc.) is because I get sick of being referred to as a "he". Makes life a bit easier. For me, anyway!!

It's as if people think females aren't ever die hard music fans. Very strange.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

SydsMadcapGirl wrote:Actually, the reason I specify that I'm female in my various IDs (this one, ThePinkFloydGirl, etc.) is because I get sick of being referred to as a "he". Makes life a bit easier. For me, anyway!!

Well, more males are obsessed with popular music than females. Dunno why. Just thought I'd say that. :|
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:
SydsMadcapGirl wrote:Actually, the reason I specify that I'm female in my various IDs (this one, ThePinkFloydGirl, etc.) is because I get sick of being referred to as a "he". Makes life a bit easier. For me, anyway!!

Well, more males are obsessed with popular music than females. Dunno why. Just thought I'd say that. :|
I'm a girl & I am definitly obsessed! I suppose it depends on what type of music though. I can't imagine Britney or Nsync having more male fans than female fans. :lol: :P That would just be weird.
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

eternalechoes wrote:I can't imagine Britney or Nsync having more male fans than female fans. :lol: :P That would just be weird.
I can't imagine why they have any fans. :twisted:

I guess there appears to be more obsessed male fans because so many guys are only into music to show off their big stereo system and tech equipment. OK, that was a bad generalization, but we females are generalized as not being big into music, eh?

All I can say is when I was in high school it was really HARD to find guys who were as into music as I was (who weren't total drughead wasters). They all thought I was weird. Thank goodness there was life after high school.
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

Pugs on the Wing wrote: I can't imagine why they have any fans. :twisted:
Very true! :lol: :lol: That's why they try to target prepubescent teens who don't know any better. :evil: