DOWNLOAD - DG - Mermaid Theatre Video (DVD/Torrent)

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

DOWNLOAD - DG - Mermaid Theatre Video (DVD/Torrent)

Post by Keith Jordan »

I just recorded this from BBCi and thought some of you would like to download it! It is recorded in PAL.

It was recorded straight from Sky Digital to my DVD Recorder, is PAL and 4:3 aspect ratio. Perfect quality.

Songs:

1 - On An Island
2 - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
3 - Comfortably Numb

If you have any questions or need any technical/computer help, just ask on this thread and I am sure someone will be able to help you! Don't be afraid to try something new!

Enjoy!

Simple Download Instructions

1- If you dont yet have it, download and install the Bit Torrent client program from here. There are both PC and MAC versions available. Most people have a PC! This software is used to allow you to download the files to your computer from our "network".

2 - Right-Click the link below and save the torrent file to your computer, i.e, your desktop. Then open the torrent file by clicking on it. When the Bit Torrent program pops up, select where you would like to save the files to on your computer and press OK to start downloading!

http://torrent.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/f ... DG.torrent (1.77GB DVD VOB)

3 - When the download completes, please leave your "download window" open until you have uploaded at least as much as you have downloaded. Do not open or move the downloaded files until step 3 is complete.

Help?

There is a comprehensive tutorial I wrote available here.....

http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/vie ... php?t=8695

More Downloads....

There are more torrents below. Make sure at least 1 person is "seeding" the one you choose before starting your download.

http://torrent.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk
Last edited by Keith Jordan on Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

1. Is it in 16:9?

2. What is the sound format, i.e. PCM?

3. Why must you deplete my internet usage each month with all these great downloads :P?
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Alternative 4 »

What songs? Wearing the inside out?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

It is in the regular 4:9 format I think. Not letterbox stuff. It is the highest quality my DVD recorder would record. PCM presumably.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Keith Jordan wrote:It is in the regular 4:9 format I think.
:shock: Phew, I thought Gilmour was having weight issues!! :lol: I believe you mean 4:3 Keith.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
Keith Jordan wrote:It is in the regular 4:9 format I think.
:shock: Phew, I thought Gilmour was having weight issues!! :lol: I believe you mean 4:3 Keith.
haha, that will be it!! I am no good with these things! The quality of this DVD is superb. I put my recorder on its highest quality setting!! It is as broadcast.

There seem to be rather a lot of leechers already and I havent sent the newsletter out yet.... although I did post it on the home page as the main feature. That might be having an effect!! 8)
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

4. What songs Keith, is it just the 3 set, or the whole set?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

jambo wrote:4. What songs Keith, is it just the 3 set, or the whole set?
It is the 30 minute broadcast (well, about 26 mins from memory) of the three songs from BBCi...

1 - On An Island
2 - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
3 - Comfortably Numb
Meneer Jansen
Knife
Knife

Post by Meneer Jansen »

Is it converted from the WMA/WMV version from internet? Or did you record from TV?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Meneer Jansen wrote:Is it converted from the WMA/WMV version from internet? Or did you record from TV?
I recorded it straight from Sky Digital from the BBCi interactive channel straight to DVD. Lossless and beautiful!
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Sorry then, i already downloaded a digital TV dvd-recording, that was converted to DVD, and my download limit is getting low for this month, so no sooper-dooper seeding. Hurry up and get the damn tracker up Keith :P .
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

jambo wrote:Sorry then, i already downloaded a digital TV dvd-recording, that was converted to DVD, and my download limit is getting low for this month, so no sooper-dooper seeding. Hurry up and get the damn tracker up Keith :P .
Yes, I need to research that a little in terms of its resource requirement. Providing a busy forum, tracker and photo gallery to thousands of people per day hammers my server! May need forum and photos on main server and the tracker on a new one! Give me time!! :twisted: :D
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Amateur :lol: .
One Of These Bricks
Axe
Axe

Post by One Of These Bricks »

Dudes is there any chance to down it without torrent soft?????? i simply can't install a thing here at work!?????????????? :( some link would servr awesome !Help :wink:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

One Of These Bricks wrote:Dudes is there any chance to down it without torrent soft?????? i simply can't install a thing here at work!?????????????? :( some link would servr awesome !Help :wink:
It is too big for me to host on the HTTP server hence making it available using torrent. Perhaps someone who lives near your will trade with you in the future at some point..... or you might get t'internet at home! ;-)

I wish I had admin rights on my works computer!!! Damn WYSE terminal!! :?