DOWNLOAD - DG - Mermaid Theatre Video (DVD/Torrent)

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

:shock: This torrent is running at 6 MB/s!
Dshow
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Dshow »

Thanks for this great Video - hop I can snap it all
coporal clegg
Axe
Axe

Post by coporal clegg »

Thanks Keith, I managed to record the show to my mp3 player from DAB radio but having the bbci stuff on dvd is just great. I could only get it on vieo at home I'll have to invest in a dvd recorder...D'oh. :lol:
you2k
Embryo
Embryo

Post by you2k »

Though I rarely post, I do enjoy the downloads. But they are filling up my drives! Any chance you could offer the dl's at a much reduced file size (in addition to the full files)? The option of fab quality is great but I generally only need (what used to be) tv quality - without the 2, 3, 4 day download time. I do have a pretty quick connection (E-1 reality) and am looking forward to this latest dl being completed tomorrow. I know it'll be great.[/img]
HeckTo

Post by HeckTo »

Estimated time left: 143 hours 51 minutes 36 seconds

Do I have to download this six days?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Making things available with a smaller file size equals lower quality. As this is a new piece of material, it is good to present it to the trading community in the finest quality possible! 8)

Perhaps you should buy a DVD burner? They are quite cheap these days.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Keith Jordan wrote:Making things available with a smaller file size equals lower quality. As this is a new piece of material, it is good to present it to the trading community in the finest quality possible! 8)

Perhaps you should buy a DVD burner? They are quite cheap these days.
I got one for 75AUD, with dual-layer burning and installed it myself. Bargain!!
Rogelio Aguas
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Rogelio Aguas »

Thanks a lot for the dvd Keith! (I'm still downloading it).
Is there a way that I could download the bbc video? I don't care about the quality, it's just that my favourite song is Wearing the Inside Out and I'd like to have it on video (besides, I've seen the video loads of times this week, and I really love it, and wouldn't want to miss it)
Thanks again
Rogelio Aguas
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Rogelio Aguas »

jambo wrote:I got one for 75AUD, with dual-layer burning and installed it myself. Bargain!!
I bought one to a friend of mine who never used it for only 100 pesos (33 U$S). Now that's a bargain! :D
you2k
Embryo
Embryo

Post by you2k »

Rogelio Aguas wrote:
jambo wrote:I got one for 75AUD, with dual-layer burning and installed it myself. Bargain!!
I bought one to a friend of mine who never used it for only 100 pesos (33 U$S). Now that's a bargain! :D
If only I had that kind spare change!
BTW: Got the video all loaded. Two days of downloading but it was worth it. I was a whole new man after watching. Thanks, Keith.
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

Please seed this :( I am at 0 dl rate...and am uploading to someone....:cry:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

DoctorFloyd wrote:Please seed this :( I am at 0 dl rate...and am uploading to someone....:cry:
You should check on the page below to see if people are seeding. 32 of them are seeding this particular artefact! Leave the torrent and it will start "trading pieces" of the download with people and pick up speed in about 10 mins!

http://torrent.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

I see that it says I can get 757kb/s....well..I am stuck on 2...:?
monkeyforce
Axe
Axe

Post by monkeyforce »

On the AFG forum (downloads section) there's a link to the show (whole I think!?!) WMV on Rapidshare - which is no good for me!!!
Can anyone else have a crack at it and maybe re-upload to a friendlier site (such as Speedyshare)?
It's from a Turkish prog-rock site called okeania.net, but alas my Turkish isn't what it once was...
coporal clegg
Axe
Axe

Post by coporal clegg »

It would appear that some people are having a lot of troubledownloading the DG concert footage I know it took me quite a long time, perhaps it would be an idea for someone to set up a vine or a tree to get the vid out to more people who may not have fast connections and are struggling to DL. I don't know how to set up vines and trees but have a burner and am willing to b n p or trade the show.

Just a thought :smt017