Polly Samson = Yoko Oh-no?

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
jlary
Embryo
Embryo

This is SAD!!!!

Post by jlary »

I'm sorry, I ahve to post. THis is getting way too pathetic. Everybody pisses and moans that Dave of Floyd is not putting out any music and then the minute he does, it turns into this crap you dregs are writing.
Whats wrong with what he put out. It was not perfect butit was very good. Hey, this guy is 60 years old and still able to crank on his guitar, be freakin' thankful for that. Cannot wait for Chicago, Thanks Dave for some fresh music.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: This is SAD!!!!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

jlary wrote:I'm sorry, I ahve to post. THis is getting way too pathetic. Everybody pisses and moans that Dave of Floyd is not putting out any music and then the minute he does, it turns into this crap you dregs are writing.
Whats wrong with what he put out. It was not perfect butit was very good. Hey, this guy is 60 years old and still able to crank on his guitar, be freakin' thankful for that. Cannot wait for Chicago, Thanks Dave for some fresh music.
I don't think you'll make too many friends here by calling us all "dregs" in your very first post. Everyone has different opinions and that's what we do here...we discuss them. I don't call someone a "dreg" because their opinon differs from mine. Plus, if you'd taken time to read the entire thread, you would have read that many of the posters were fully supportive of the musical relationship between Dave and Polly, and if you'd read the reviews thread, you would have seen that many members are thrilled with David's new album.