Nice to have Forum back

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Nice to have Forum back

Post by JML »

I'm scared... again... lest weekend I found that I had nothing to do... surfing on Internet was just boring and I wondered why. Then I realized that it was because I was unable to read this forum... It's nice to have people, who can use computer and internet much much better than me, but still they shouldn't use their talents to disturb other peoples web-pages. :evil: :twisted: :cry:
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Nice to have Forum back

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

JML wrote:It's nice to have people, who can use computer and internet much much better than me, but still they shouldn't use their talents to disturb other peoples web-pages.
Word to that! :? :)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Right on!
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

JML wrote:It's nice to have people, who can use computer and internet much much better than me, but still they shouldn't use their talents to disturb other peoples web-pages. :evil: :twisted: :cry:
This just may be a matter of semantics, but I wouldn't call it a talent. It's knowledge, granted, but I've always considered talent a positive thing, an innate thing, not a bad thing. So they're not using any talent, just their knowledge of how to "access the system". It's very untalented and pathetic, really.

So *you* are actually using your computer and the internet better than them, JML! :)

Hackers try to defend their action by saying "they're pointing out security flaws." Well, that would be great if someone actually *asked* them to try and hack their server to find the flaws, not doing it on a volunteer basis. There's plenty of needy places to volunteer one's time.
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:
JML wrote:It's nice to have people, who can use computer and internet much much better than me, but still they shouldn't use their talents to disturb other peoples web-pages.
Word to that! :? :)
Yeah!!! :evil: