Do you think members of Pink Floyd read this forum?

General discussion about Pink Floyd.

Do you think the members of Pink Floyd read this forum?

yes
18%
no
82%

Total votes: 34

Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Do you think members of Pink Floyd read this forum?

Post by Charade I am »

i was just wondering about this....do you think they?ve seen all these things that we write about them?....i would have to go with yes :twisted:
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

I HAVE MY FIRST TWO HAMMERS ICON!!!! YEAH!!! :twisted:
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Sadly i'd have to say no, although i defintly hope they do. I would love to see Nick's face when he reads the crustless pie jokes.

Although if i was a member of pink floyd i would probably check the net a lot. Maybe, maybe one of us is a member, how do you know i'm not David Gilmour?
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

yes, remember Publius??? Well I'm not saying He/She was a member of Floyd, but obviously had to be close enough to do and know the things they knew. Someone close to them has though...
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

Perhaps they do once in a while, although maybe not this specific forum. I would like to know what other people thought of me if I was famous! I do take a lot of things personally though. That's why I try not to bash any members of Pink Floyd; If I was in their shoes, I wouldn't want people bashing me either.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

I believe they do just out of curiosity. I mean if I were one of them, and I might be, I would play around a bit.
Big Kelv
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Big Kelv »

I think someone representing PF probably checks periodically for copyright infringement/libellous posts. Maybe passing the occasional interesting post to the band.

Cynical aren't I :evil:
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

I highly doubt any members of Floyd have ever been into a PF message board...
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

well, alot of people think that they probably do, but i dont, because i doubt they just search for Pink Floyd on the internet, theyre used to large publicity and maybe could care less about the internet
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

Perhaps they are too busy with their own projects to find the time?
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

I actually seriously doubt any Pink Floyd members spend their time searching themselves on the net. They have far better things to do...than we do. Haha.
Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

I think they might browse a PF forum or two once in a very great while, but whether or not they come to this one...I really don't think so. Is there some major PF forum out there, like one big central one? (I never really bothered to look.) If so, that is most likely the one they (or their reps) would check out.
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

I think they have better things to do. So do I, for that matter. Why am I here? :roll: They're also from a generation that is not all that into computers. Now somewhere I heard on the 'net that Roger uses a Mac (I have no idea if this is true or not) and I am positive that I saw a Macintosh G4 sitting behind David Gilmour in a recent interview (The VH1 Legends one--can you imagine...Roger and David having something in common? :lol: ), so it's not as if they are computer illiterate, but just because you use one doesn't mean you use it in the way that someone 30 years younger does.

Seriously, I really can't see it.
MikeWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by MikeWaters »

In response to richter_m.

This is the biggest Floyd stie in britan isnt it? lol i think this would be the first place theyd look!
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

I pretty sure they don't read this forum... or why not? We always assume things.

BTW: I have never really understood this "Publius Enigma" -thing, does it have something to do with DSOTM ans Wizard of Oz? I remember that I once read something about this Publius Enigma, but I didn't really get it.