Post your thanks to Pink Floyd!

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post your thanks to Pink Floyd!

Post by Charade I am »

Im just really glad Pink Floyd existed. I mean, almost all of the new bands that exist in these days seem to be just interested in commercial success, and they don?t really care about music quality like Pink Floyd did. they seem (not all the bands, but a big part) to just wanna play to earn money, and put the music on second place. I wanna thank Pink Floyd for playing such wonderful music, and also for helping me get over a a very difficult moment in my life. that song TIME, helped me very much, made me realize that i had to do something about that problem that i had :)
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Amen!!
Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

Thanks to Syd, Roger, Nick, Rick, and Dave for opening my eyes (and ears) up to "good music" and showing me how influential music can be in one's life. Beyond this, the band has even given me a sense of identity - even if it's in a rather pathetic way.
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

Thank you Pink FLoyd for being a band in the first place with these great members: Syd, David, Nick, Roger, & Rick. They have all have been creative in their music & not repetitive & has also help me up durning the hard times too. Also on my drumming, love Nick Mason's style of drumming. Thank You Pink Floyd for all the music during all these years.

Alexander
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

THANKS pink floyd
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

madcap69 wrote:THANKS pink floyd
:wink:
mike the swede
Blade
Blade

Post by mike the swede »

****IN FLOYD WE TRUST****

THX 4 the music.
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

There aren't words that can express my gratiitude to the Floyd... They've been "with" me my whole life. I can always relate to their music on some level, and they have been a comforting and familiar friend when the rest of the world just doesn't get it...