Volume 1 tracks, band info an links

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Volume 1 tracks, band info an links

Post by Keith Jordan »

Does someone want to take ownership of putting the track listings of the vol 1 and links to pages for info about the bands/artists or links to their sites on this page.....

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/wiki/ ... Us_is_Pink
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

I'm doing it, but its a bitch to do. I used DSotM as a template and I am currently trying to get all of the artist info.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

It's a bit hard working off of the artwork, so if anyone has a .txt or .doc (or even a post) with the artist and track info it would be a great help :D.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Sorry, i been busy with work and other things, and i haven't been able to add much to the section, but i will try and do what i can, when i have time.
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

i just added links and a few changes to the first disc, using a pdf of the booklet. i haven't used wiki a whole lot yet, so i didn't want to go any further til you took a look and see if i got it right...

hope this little bit helps?
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

thanks for that little bit, it helped :D.

After doing the foobar2000 guide, i've been spurred on to finish this section off as well, and hopefully make it as good as my previous wiki work.

EDIT** Can't find the file Stu sent to me, so i can't do it tonight. I've done the artists and song titles, just need web links now.

Also if some of the people involved, i.e. Stu and Damn!t, wanted to make a little "speech" and post it here, i could put it in the wiki. Something about all of the people involved, and the process of building the project.