GET IN POST: "The Return Of The Sons Of Neptune"

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

GET IN POST: "The Return Of The Sons Of Neptune"

Post by Keith Jordan »

If do not want to or are unable to download Volume 2 of the Neptune Pink Floyd Tribute Project, then you can get it via post for free!! You can either get Audio CDs for your CD player, SHN on a DVD-ROM or the SHNs on CDR.

What Is A Vine?

You will get it on what is knows as a "Vine". A vine is where someone sends you the discs in the post, you make a copy, and then send the discs on to the next person in the list.

You email your details to the vine operator and he then puts you on the list. The discs are sent to the first person on the list and then that person sends the discs to the next person until the discs reach the final person. That final person keeps the discs!!

Choose A Vine To Sign Up To

Please visit one of the topics below to sign up to a vine in your area of the world.

UK and Europe
North America
Rest Of World

Questions?

If you have any questions, please ask them on this thread. Just register to use the forum and then click on the "post reply" button at the top left of the topic you want to reply to!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Please note: I have now unstickied the vine threads for Volume 2 of the tribute set. Direct links for each of the threads are available in the post above.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

i got me playing the guitar with my daughter singing wish you were here... no joke, can this be included int he next release? its pretty darn good for a 5 year old singing :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Are you making fun of Stu's hard work and the hard work of everyone who has worked on the project?
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no not at all... my question is real.
i actually enjoy quite a bit of the NPF series. even stus.
are you feeling a little "out to get someone" today?
:lol:
remember the NPF kids comments?