CONCERT/FOOTIE

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
HUPBOARD
Embryo
Embryo

CONCERT/FOOTIE

Post by HUPBOARD »

Hi all,
I am at the Roger Waters concert on Saturday, does anyone know what time he gets on, and also whether they will show the FOOTIE on the big screens?
HELP
meddleinthemiddle
Embryo
Embryo

Post by meddleinthemiddle »

I'm going too and apparently there's loads of bars there, so I'd assume so. If not I'm sure you could get your hand stamped and nip out to a pub or something.
PLUS- the lightning seeds are playing, aren't they. They just have to play 'three lions' if we win, how cool will that be!
meddleinthemiddle
Embryo
Embryo

Post by meddleinthemiddle »

I just heard that they definately announced there will be some big screens in hyde park showing the footie :D
HUPBOARD
Embryo
Embryo

Post by HUPBOARD »

Yippee, so have lunch, get p.....d, go to Hyde Park, watch footie, listen Dark Side of the Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a day. Wake me up someone.
Cheers
Rob
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by wiped »

Don't worry ... Portugal will do that :wink:
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

wiped wrote:Don't worry ... Portugal will do that :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fast as fuck :lol: :lol: i bet you was pissin your self when you was typein that :lol: :lol: cos i was when i read it :lol: :lol:

but i'm going on saturday and i hope the screens are on !
andwere gonna have a right old piss up when we win :wink: ..
also if stu's reading this what what was the script with security for gettin searched for beer and that :wink:
i'm thinkin of takin a bottle of jack d (in coke bottles) and a few of cans what dya reckon ?
HUPBOARD
Embryo
Embryo

Post by HUPBOARD »

Dream on you guys, Portugal got no chance, weve finally woken up and Lampard will do the rest. Screens definitely on. Have great time everyone,
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

It's confirmed on the Carling website that they will show the game on the big screens.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

HUPBOARD wrote:Dream on you guys, Portugal got no chance, weve finally woken up and Lampard will do the rest.

:smt043 :smt044 :smt082 :smt042

Yes, have a good time :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
HUPBOARD
Embryo
Embryo

Post by HUPBOARD »

Scotland eh! Arent those the guys that get massive subsidies from us poor Southerners and cheer for Germany???
Vote indepence you lot and give us our money back :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Rob :roll:
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

:lol: :lol:
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by wiped »

So how was the atmosphere at Hyde Park affected after the game (if at all ) ?
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

wiped wrote:So how was the atmosphere at Hyde Park affected after the game (if at all ) ?
Oh it was great :wink: :lol:

Actually I don't think it really made such a difference to the concert. It seemed just like any other concert to me. No-one seemed too down about the score where I was.
HUPBOARD
Embryo
Embryo

Post by HUPBOARD »

Everyone was totally stunned after the Ronaldo penalty, they just went slowly away from the screen and we were all quiet, no-one could speak. So.....we had a beer, wandered up to the stage and watched....afetr the first note..footie was forgotten and we all revelled in what I thought was note perfect Floyd! It was magic, better than Dav Gilmour at the Albert Hall, although his Echoes was sublime. Great Gig in the Sky was better screamed than Micha Paris as well, loved it, I was blown away with it all and would love to see it all again it left me Comfortably Numb. Seeya Rob
mezzanine
Axe
Axe

Post by mezzanine »

as a scotsman i watched the penalties very quietly and thought the england fans in the ground took it really well...just like they did at glastonbury 2 years ago when they lost on pens..i also got the impression all weekend that most fans expected it.....as the above post says once roger kicked it off the footy was soon forgotten about.....

sharleen spitteris was an embarrsment in my opinion the wasy she screamed obscenities at the crowd,all because a shoe landed on the stage. :wink: