who actually comes to this forum

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
is any body out there....

who actually comes to this forum

Post by is any body out there.... »

:oops: :) :( :o :D :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :arrow: :? :mrgreen:
who actually posts and reads this umm wat u cal it discusions i call it is any body out there no one is thats the answer
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Lots of people visit and read the forum but not many people take a moment to contribute to the discussions. People are welcome to make their comments here!! :D
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

I read and post on this forum. I have been a PF fan for a long time and I find it interesting to communicate with people who share the same interest. The chance of meeting anyone is slim but at least we share a common bond in our love of the music. And I think people genuinely care about the bandmembers themselves. That's a tribute to how much the music has affected us. I'd like to thank Keith for keeping up this site, I'm sure it's time consuming. Great job!
jizhomer
Blade
Blade

Post by jizhomer »

I also read and post on this forum! :D I like it here!! :lol:
Its great hearing other Floyd fans opinions on everything, and I can't believe how much more I know about the band and the albums now I've got a computer! :D

I'm here to stay!!
pinktim
Axe
Axe

Well, Let's See Now.....

Post by pinktim »

By my count there must about 4-5 people on this board. At last that is how many contributed to this thread.

And, when I came here tonight there were 3 other new postings. So there were a few other here.

I like it here and plan to stay for now.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I'm fairly new to the forum, but i to love the forum and will continue to come here for any pink floyd discussions and enquiries.
djproject
Axe
Axe

Post by djproject »

if there's something worth saying i'll say it

::retreats to corner upon discovering self-contradiction::

:lol:
Mike1

I found a site in USA of interest

Post by Mike1 »

Greetings all,

There is apparently a site in America that further emphasizes the old "Dark Side of the Moon - Wizard of Oz" theory. While adding in more Pink Floyd music to other movies, it also incorporates all musical groups and types.

I find it interesting that there are more than one "Wizard of Oz" relationship, I'll have to test it out to see if it's true.

I found the site through one of those "synchronicity" sites which had a link to this person's own personal site.

If anyone wants to check it out, the web address is http://www.deconno.com.

Apparently, all you have to do is click on the book cover and it will download an EBook. It's more than a hundred pages! It seems to be worth a glance.

Cheers
FFloyidanFemme
Axe
Axe

Re: who actually comes to this forum

Post by FFloyidanFemme »

is any body out there.... wrote::oops: :) :( :o :D :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :arrow: :? :mrgreen:
who actually posts and reads this umm wat u cal it discusions i call it is any body out there no one is thats the answer
We come to this forum because we are die-hard Floydians, who know alot about Pink Floyd, but are always looking to learn more!
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I never come here and I never post...in fact, I'm not doing it now, either...this is all a figment of someone's overactive imagination.

Who is this Pink Floyd fellow, anyway?
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

I may or may not post here. Could someone help me figure this one out?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

You people are all mad!!! You all need your heads testing you crazy people!! Of course you don't post here. A priori it is self evident. I think I used that phrase correctly.... :lol:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Keith...you don't post here, either?

I didn't know you didn't post here.

How cool 8)
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

I um post here. Just haven't been able to get on lately. Who really cares anyway? It's quality, not quantity. This is THE ONLY forum I post on.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Whats a internet?