who actually comes to this forum

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
SaintCrest
Axe
Axe

Post by SaintCrest »

fairly new and yet i feel well settled here.. lookin at these posts people are very friendly.. so im here to stay.. unless god kills me.. or a hired cuban assassian kills me in my sleep with two tea bags and wax paper for five cents, whichever is first
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

SaintCrest wrote:a hired cuban assassian kills me in my sleep with two tea bags and wax paper for five cents, whichever is first
:lol:

I haven't been posting here as much lately because I just recently got a full time job for the summer. You'll see me much more once school starts up again in September. :P
Stiggs
Knife
Knife

Post by Stiggs »

I post to topics I find interesting/important/whatever. I come here a couple times a day to browse, but I don't actually post that much. It boggles my mind how some of you have so damn many posts. I've been here just as long as most of the members and some of you (David, RPITI, Keith, all of you, I'm looking in YOUR DIRECTION) have over a thousand posts and I don't even have 300. People who joined months after I did have more posts than me! LoL. How do you do it?!?!

Some of you noticed that a few months back I basically disappeared from the forum. That time, really, the forum was boring. None of the topics interested me. It happens.
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

I am posting more, than ever before here. When I was SignsOfLife I was hardly posting. When I changed to Gonzo I posted like crazy! LOL :lol:
Neil

Post by Neil »

I post mainly at work at the moment cause my PC at home is trollied !! :cry:
I'll be getting it fixed next week though. This is a fun forum..
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

A lot of the users are in and out of the forum all day, Myself I visit when ever i can and that can be upto 15 times a day. The fact that people don't post every time does not mean noone visits. When I visit I look at all the new posts and if I feel I have something to say on that thread then I will contribute. If I feel I dont or someone else has said what something simular then I won't. Again like many users if I have something to discus then I start a new thread. Admititly there are some who join for their own reasons, to leach a roio or to find somthing for themselves, but thats upto them, they are the ones missing out on the best forum on the web.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I see this forum bout 3 times a day and try to reply to everything, if people take the time to post a topic then i take the time to reply to it.

Don't start many topics though, dunno why.
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

I post during the day when I'm working on my computer, but not at night. "Nighttime's my time," in the words of Laura Palmer.
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

?'m addicted to this forum. My life is only eating, sleeping, SimCity3000, and this forum. Also I sometimes watch telly.
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

Neil wrote:This is a fun forum..
Yeah, because we have people like you here to make us all laugh. :lol:
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

SydsMadcapGirl wrote:
Neil wrote:This is a fun forum..