What do you do?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

David Smith wrote:Edinburgh has 2 cinemas dedicated to art films and the film festival is going to be done partly in Ster this year. This is around the fringe time where i advise everyone to come to edinburgh and experience the unique atmosphere.
Jealousy is now one of my basic feelings. It's not fair that people who like art-films and movies with a real meaning have to live in Finland instead of living in Edinburgh. I must take my Toyota Corolla and drive to Edinburgh... Thank God I have CD-player in my car now.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Saw a great one named Dolls the other night, a japanese film that pretty much has no story line and features a couple bound together by a rope on a very long jounrey. Utter quality.
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

David Smith wrote:Saw a great one named Dolls the other night, a japanese film that pretty much has no story line and features a couple bound together by a rope on a very long jounrey. Utter quality.
Interesting... But I heard about an art-film, it was about an hour long and the whole film was about zooming into a postcard on a blanc wall... That's art, but not for me.

Best art-film without a really plot is Andrei Tarkovski's Zerkalo - Mirror. It's just a mind flow about one man's childhood and present time. Very interesting and I love the last scene.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Well i got the festival coming up here with as many free tickets as i want... Life's sweet sometimes :D