Custom Pink Floyd Music Video's

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Custom Pink Floyd Music Video's

Post by Meddler »

We discussed this a bit in the Anthology DVD post, the idea was brought up to do some custom music videos. I just want to see how many people would be interested and can do it.

I claim Fearless! :)
enigma00
Axe
Axe

Post by enigma00 »

Hmm....what exactly do you mean? Just taking misc. film footage and using it to create a meaningful video? Or shoot our own footage or what? I need some more specifics before I can commit to doing one.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

I was thinking both... If you have your own camera and a way to edit it then you can use that and mix in some old footage. If you don't have a camera or what not, then just old footage mixed together would be good as well. I was going to mix both.
enigma00
Axe
Axe

Post by enigma00 »

Okay...I'll give it a shot....I can't promise anything, but we'll see where it goes...
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by crofloyd »

GRANTCHESTER MEADOWS...

It would be my personal video of the place where I grew up and where I had the time of my life. But, I would change the end of the song and put some audio elements of leaving home... maybe some guitar loop
Comfortably_Floyd
Blade
Blade

Post by Comfortably_Floyd »

I have an HND in television production and now qualified as a freelance camera operator and editor....i would be more than willing to shoot and edit floyd videos given the chance
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Hmmmmmm...let me see what I can come up with.

(mosespa puts on his thinking cap)