New-ish Floyd fan where have l been???

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
THE LUNATIC DARKSIDE 73
Embryo
Embryo

New-ish Floyd fan where have l been???

Post by THE LUNATIC DARKSIDE 73 »

l have only really been a Floyd fan for the past 5-6 years. lt hurts me to thing about what l missed, my parents went to Knebworth l remember the day vividly, the indifference l felt towards the band whilst they were still together. How could l be so wrong l now listen to Floyd every day sometimes l cry, this thing has got to me. Now l have learnt the error of my ways l intend to make up for lost time.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

Listening to a Floyd song for the very first time was great. It's like your first kiss. Cherish this time.
mosespa

Re: New-ish Floyd fan where have l been???

Post by mosespa »

THE LUNATIC DARKSIDE 73 wrote:l have only really been a Floyd fan for the past 5-6 years. lt hurts me to thing about what l missed, my parents went to Knebworth l remember the day vividly, the indifference l felt towards the band whilst they were still together. How could l be so wrong l now listen to Floyd every day sometimes l cry, this thing has got to me. Now l have learnt the error of my ways l intend to make up for lost time.

Which Knebworth do you mean?

If you mean 1990...you didn't miss anything...Roger had already left the band some four to six years before.

The weren't all together.
THE LUNATIC DARKSIDE 73
Embryo
Embryo

Post by THE LUNATIC DARKSIDE 73 »

You misunderstood what l was saying Mosespa.Yes l was refering to Knebworth 1990, however l did not really get in to PF until 97 two or three years after Division Bell & The Pulse.

l would love to have been born in the late 50's or early 60's maybe then l could have followed their music from 67 onwards, thats why l say l feel l have really missed out..... :arrow: :wink: