Which Pink Floyd song has had an impact on your life?

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
gbotelho
Embryo
Embryo

Which Pink Floyd song has had an impact on your life?

Post by gbotelho »

If I have to choose a favourite, it could be Breathe. That's maybe because of the first time I heard Dark Side Of The Moon, my favourite album of all time. The opening of the album... I will never forget that moment.
Arnold Playne
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Arnold Playne »

Not so much a song that has had ythe most influence on my life, the band as a hole l find myself becoming more and more absorbed by the enigma that is Pink Floyd.

DSOTM is the finest album of all time by any artist this album is astounding in its creativity, for some reason l do not know why l find myself very emotional when listening to it in particular the magnificient Great gig in the sky and the vocals by Clare Torry spellbinding!
Neil

Post by Neil »

'Ever get Deja vu ?'

'Didn't you just ask me that'

....Groundhod Day!!!

The same thread is just below 8) :lol: :)
Stiggs
Knife
Knife

Post by Stiggs »

If you're talking about a song that I base a part of my life on, I'd have to say Time. Best lyrics, best music. Echoes is still my fave floyd song but it hasn't impacted my life or anything like that.

Otherwise I'd have to say Another Brick In The Wall part 2. First Pink Floyd song I ever heard.
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

Well Pink Floyd in general changed my life. It made me more open minded in music. That is why I feel P I N K F L O Y D is the greatest band ever, the music helped me in many ways.
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

if