Monthly or Quarterly mag....

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I also have the problem of thinking of what to write about! The ideas and discussio nthread for each months magazine is meant to encourage people to share their ideas about topics to write about!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Keith Jordan wrote:Bi-monthly may work but I think the quarterly option would be better looking at the amount of material submitted up to now. As it stands, with the current amount of submissions, it should be a quarterly magazine. But, if things pick up, I will make it a bi-monthly.
waiting too long is boring, and 3 months is too long. But give bi-month a try
The Ballad Of Pink Floyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by The Ballad Of Pink Floyd »

I am still working on the Wall 1990 article and a comparison of David and Roger's tour, for 3 months and still I haven't finished and I am finishing the Venice 1989 article
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

The Ballad Of Pink Floyd wrote:I am still working on the Wall 1990 article and a comparison of David and Roger's tour, for 3 months and still I haven't finished and I am finishing the Venice 1989 article
do you work EVERY DAY and, like, hours on it? I bet you don't
The Ballad Of Pink Floyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by The Ballad Of Pink Floyd »

no, I work whenever I have time, I have a whole lot of other things I do, I do have a life, and cannot write all day now can't I, and I try not to make just record reviews, I hate reviews, I did one, The Final Cut, and now I am trying to make groovybass's review in an indepth analysis, and then make articles about PF now only simple reviews.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

true :)
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

so, when's it out :) ?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I only have a few articles so there is not enough material to put one out. I am not going to stress putting them out consistently I dont think... at least not for a while. I did my bit.
mhspiper
Hammer
Hammer

Post by mhspiper »

What kind of article would you like, Keith? I'll do whatever I can.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

When's the whole thing out, March :? ?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

You can write any type of article that takes your fancy!

I will publish the magazine when people send me material, else I wont worry about it going out every month/quarter or whenever.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Sad... but I have to admit there really wouldn't be any point without a good material... I guess 90% of the members are non-interested.. Saddening... Uff...
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Yes, it is sad. Most people don't care. So why should I? :? My efforts around here are wasted.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

All you have to care about is putting the thing up, what else? So I don't blame you. Or, well, anyone...
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

.... and proof reading everything, sorting graphics, designing the pages, getting it up on t'internet.