NPF Vol.3! Piper At The Gates Of Dawn cover submissions!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

db_intheflesh wrote:No point in putting off till tomorrow what you can do today. Even with a February deadline, it'll be another month or two before this gets released.
I'm sorry I couldn't finish my track in time :( But with that suggestion, may I still send it in a day or two?
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Has anyone heard from Stu? I pm'd him a couple of times about a week and a half ago to get his address to send him Astronomy Domine, but got no response. He hasn't posted here in over two weeks. Is he okay? On holiday or something?
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Massed Gadgets wrote:Has anyone heard from Stu? I pm'd him a couple of times about a week and a half ago to get his address to send him Astronomy Domine, but got no response. He hasn't posted here in over two weeks. Is he okay? On holiday or something?
I whas wondering myself with the same thing.
Does anybody know his whereabouts?
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

I think he's just up to his eyes in it at the moment.I heard from him a week or two ago and he said he was stupidly busy promoting at the Portland in Brighton.He's got a major tribute bands playing classic albums festival on at the moment.Check out the Portland's myspace site (via NPF's)and maybe send him a message there.He told me he had eight pages of messages to answer so don't bank on a quick response!
He's obviously been busy on matters NPF though as you'll see from today's news about the forthcoming two day festival at the Cheese & Grain in Frome,UK over August Bank Holiday weekend so I'm sure he's ok!
Last edited by Neil1567/2 on Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Well as long as he's okay, that's what's important!
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

To me, it's not such a bad thing. I'm up to my eyeballs in real-life as well as Double Core, so I haven't really been able to finish my recordng of Flaming.

I'll be getting on that very soon, though.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

then I'll be totally done with TUTSAW this weekend :D That's the bottom line, no more slackering
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I think we could do with a new deadline like a couple of months hence.
black bobble
Knife
Knife

Post by black bobble »

without a deadline I find it hard to get anything done
db_intheflesh
Blade
Blade

Post by db_intheflesh »

I've got mine sitting waiting on instructions from the boss... still no sign?

**tumbleweed blows past**

Oh well, back to panicking about some vocals for my Double Core submission!! :?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Hi everybody, I'm really sorry its taken so long to fill you in on whats happening, veterans of previous tribute cds will know I try to get on the case asap, this time round tho I've been trying to juggle about half a dozen other things at the same time which is nice in a way because its flattering that people want me to do stuff for them but its also a nightmare that its all happened at once! Id like to suggest that we extend the deadline to a month from today and aim for a same day release as the PATGOD album which would be appropriate given the album we are covering this time around. Due to the huge amount of PMs Ive received recently its possible that some may have been pushed off the server (I dont have 1 from db_intheflesh residing there at the presemt) so I would like to ask anyone thats tried to contact me in the last month or so to please do so again but via e-mail to [email protected].

Cheers
Stu
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

simpledumbpilot wrote:so I would like to ask anyone thats tried to contact me in the last month or so to please do so again but via e-mail to [email protected].
Hey Stu, I sent you an e-mail last week to this address...did you get it?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Hi folks, Ive posted a thread elsewhere in this section to explain why Ive been so delayed with this, hopefully you will all understand. I still intend to make the CD release something relevant to Syd so I'll do a little research tomorrow and see whats a good option thats not so far in the future, however, I should point out that I still only have about half the Piper album so theres still some people that need to pull their fingers out even after these delays!

Cheers
Stu
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I must sheepishly admit that I've not yet started proper work on my cover of FLaming...and Double Core is really eating my time up.

Is it too late to back out and let someone else have it?

After all, I still have enough leftovers from Volume Two to be represented on here...so it's not like I HAVE to do the song in order to be on there.

We can discuss this more as the deadline is set properly.
db_intheflesh
Blade
Blade

Post by db_intheflesh »

Stu,

Been trying to get hold of you for a while now (emailed [email protected]) - can't even remember what about! Wasn't urgent anyway. I've still got your address kicking about so I'll get Candy in a Currant Bun down to you this week.