WATERS NEW ALBUM AND TOUR

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
ijlane
Axe
Axe

WATERS NEW ALBUM AND TOUR

Post by ijlane »

• \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

happy days

just been on the official roger waters site and the news is new album next spring /summer hopefully followed by a tour of usa and europe

:-({|= [-D-] [-D-] [-D-] [-D-]

can't wait how about everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

NewsFlash April 2003

NEW ROGER WATERS ALBUM TO BE RELEASED SPRING 2004
WITH A TOUR TO FOLLOW
Many REG members and Waters fans have been continually emailing me in regard to when Roger's new album will be coming out. So I have been able to attain the latest news about the new album. Unimpeachable REG sources have given our club the following information:

"Roger's new album is coming on very well and will most likely be released in the Spring/Summer of 2004. There is no title as yet. Roger is considering touring options which include the USA and Europe."

So there you have it! Don't e-mail me anymore! :o)

Because Spring and Summer are the ideal seasons in which to tour, if there is to be a tour following the release of the new album, we can likely expect the new album to be released on schedule. I know I speak for all REG members when I say, I can't wait to hear the new album and for the opportunity to see Roger in concert again!

(Please credit REG for any reprint of this information.)
That is old news I guess?

http://www.rogerwaters.org/2003-current.html#APR03
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

WATERS ALBUM AND TOUR UPDATE: Our friends at RogerWatersOnline report on a brief chat a friend of theirs had with Harry (son of Roger) Waters in the last day or so, revealing some interesting news. One of the main items was that the tour, rumoured to be next year, will instead be in 2005, and will include Europe as well as the US (no information though on other countries as yet). Harry also said that Roger's latest studio album has been sidelined while Roger works on the opera Ca Ira. Roger recently said he had been driven to comment on the Iraq war, and had penned a few lyrics on the conflict. Whether these will appear on the new album, when it finally appears, is unknown.

-- Posted 26 June 2003 ? Roger Waters Online --