CD chain letter

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
iforparry
Embryo
Embryo

CD chain letter

Post by iforparry »

I signed up to be part of the CD chain letter and to my amazement the CD's were absolutely brilliant. THANKS NPF and to all that made this work!!!!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: CD chain letter

Post by simpledumbpilot »

iforparry wrote:I signed up to be part of the CD chain letter and to my amazement the CD's were absolutely brilliant. THANKS NPF and to all that made this work!!!!
Which volume did you get? volume 1 has a great version of Atom Heart Mother with some outstanding keyboard work and volume 2 has an awesome reworking of Let There Be More Light with some superb piano and strings!!! should I add a wink? just in case theres an unexpected huge cry of yeeeessss!!!! ;)
iforparry
Embryo
Embryo

Chain letter

Post by iforparry »

All 3 CD's are of volume 2. A great mixture of old and new. from arnold lane to darkside to the wall. I listen to them often. Thanx for your reply!!
db_intheflesh
Blade
Blade

Post by db_intheflesh »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
iforparry wrote:I signed up to be part of the CD chain letter and to my amazement the CD's were absolutely brilliant. THANKS NPF and to all that made this work!!!!
Which volume did you get? volume 1 has a great version of Atom Heart Mother with some outstanding keyboard work and volume 2 has an awesome reworking of Let There Be More Light with some superb piano and strings!!! should I add a wink? just in case theres an unexpected huge cry of yeeeessss!!!! ;)
I see what you did there! Shameless self-plugging. Imagine that, not mentioning the unique mix of The Tide Is Turning with High Hopes. Wonder who was responsible for that? ;)
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

db_intheflesh wrote:I see what you did there! Shameless self-plugging. Imagine that, not mentioning the unique mix of The Tide Is Turning with High Hopes. Wonder who was responsible for that? ;)
Oh yeah, I remember that, it had no drums on it, now if youd have farmed it out to Stevie G out of Darkside it would have been bewtifulll!! ;) :lol:
BigDim
Blade
Blade

Post by BigDim »

Class!!
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

But let's not forget that genre-defying, brilliantly recast version of Pigs (Three Different Ones) by Keychain Logic from Volume One.

I mean, really...if you're going to collect, you might as well collect them all :D
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

mosespa wrote:But let's not forget that genre-defying, brilliantly recast version of Pigs (Three Different Ones) by Keychain Logic from Volume One.

I mean, really...if you're going to collect, you might as well collect them all :D
Thats not a bad version but the ''Three Minute Punk Edit'' of it is superb ;)

(hey, we've all turned into FOS :lol: )
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

simpledumbpilot wrote:Thats not a bad version but the ''Three Minute Punk Edit'' of it is superb ;)
That should go on Volume 4 :lol: