His New DVD

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

His New DVD

Post by Meddler »

Have you heard the news? (The dogs are dead)

I'm getting it first thing tomorrow morn-

Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... epinkfl-21

or Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redir ... 5/sr%3D1-1

EDITED BY ADMIN - We like neptunepinkfloyd links on the forum! :) Makes amazon give up some profit for the site. :)
kipnow
Axe
Axe

Post by kipnow »

Anyone here who has that DVD and experiences the following: If you just let it run in the titlescreen (to hear another brick in the wall part one instrumental, for instance), when the music stops and should loop, the dvd player freezes and I have to switch it off and on to be able to do anything with it. The same happens in all the menu screens... when the music should loop, the machine dies...
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

kipnow wrote:Anyone here who has that DVD and experiences the following: If you just let it run in the titlescreen (to hear another brick in the wall part one instrumental, for instance), when the music stops and should loop, the dvd player freezes and I have to switch it off and on to be able to do anything with it. The same happens in all the menu screens... when the music should loop, the machine dies...
If it is that early in the disc (and not where the layers change) then you may have a scratched/defective disc and/or your DVD player may be a little ill!! :)
kipnow
Axe
Axe

Post by kipnow »

Thanks, but I don't think it's a scratch or something. Seems like a software bug to me. It may be the state-of-the-art :roll: dvd players i have...
Or it is a bug on the dvd itself, and nobody else has the patience to wait to see what happens if you do nothing in the menuscreens...