Storm Thorgeson, and also his work for Europe

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Storm Thorgeson, and also his work for Europe

Post by moom »

Well, I'm not sure this is the right section to place it, yet it's a very much PF-related person, whose works are one of the best I've even seen. Pure genius. STORM THORGESON.

He recently made a cover for Europe's new album "Secret Society", check this baby out :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Society_%28album%29

also, read about it in one of the Classic Rock's latest issues (I have a Russian issue from Oct '06), they mention Storm's style of working:D .
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

There is loads of Storm Thorgerson artwork from this page > http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/news/?y=04&id=0908
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

yeah, thanx :D I know most of the works, but some were unseen. I've also seen some of his other works. My personal biggest afv is s manhead-shaped tree :D Is there any possibility of uploading other images into that gallery :) ?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

moom wrote: Is there any possibility of uploading other images into that gallery :) ?
No. It's a news story from 2004 about something and those photos support the story so adding other random photos which are not part of the story would be foolish.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

bad news
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

i got a leg sleeve of storms artwork!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

What's a "leg-sleeve" :) ?