New Darkside Tracks (January)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
BigDim
Blade
Blade

New Darkside Tracks (January)

Post by BigDim »

Hiya guys!!

Well, as promised we've updated our MySpace player...

This month in addition to 'Dogs', which had to be split into two parts to fit on MySpace, we've uploaded 'Lucifer Sam'.

For those of you interested, we were joined by guest percussionist, NPF's very own Simpledumbpilot, aka Stu, on the recording of this new track (Don't tell Stevie G out of Darkside).

You can hear both tracks and also our rendition of 'Money' here on our page.

Let us know what you think.

Shine on!

Edit: You can now also hear Darkside's version of 'Pigs (Three Different Ones)' on my own personal MySpace page here.

Happy New Year!!

Jim - Darkside
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

I'm liking the Lucifer Sam cover, really good version! And it's great that you made Dogs your own instead of sticking to the original arrangement.

I'll check out Pigs as soon as the RATM is finished!
darkside_andy
Axe
Axe

Post by darkside_andy »

D'yer know you just can't give stuff away these days...Here we are, guitars the size of a planet and nobody want to here our stuff. Life - don't talk to me about life. The first 2000 tributes were the worst.....
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

darkside_andy wrote:D'yer know you just can't give stuff away these days...Here we are, guitars the size of a planet and nobody want to here our stuff. Life - don't talk to me about life. The first 2000 tributes were the worst.....
Hey, Paranoid Andydroid, I see what you did there! :lol:

Oh, and wheres my royalties? You've not given them to Lumen to sort out have yer? :wink: