Roger Waters to return to Las Vegas in 2007!

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
momentaryhawking

Roger Waters to return to Las Vegas in 2007!

Post by momentaryhawking »

Well actually I was at a concert here in Phoenix last night and when they announce upcoming shows at the beginning one of them was Roger Waters! He(Danny Zalisko of livenation.com) said Roger will be playing Vegas coming up soon. Now I remember The Theatre under the stars venue that Roger Waters was supposed to play in Las Vegas last year was cancelled.....so I'm assuming he coming back there because of that.....but I'm looking at various places to try to find ticket information and have been unsuccessfull so far, but I'll keep looking.

If anyone can come up with any bright suggestions or other information on this subject to help please post for me, I want to go to this show. I will do a local Vegas search, probably a ticket agency
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

There is no mention of any US dates yet
momentaryhawking

I'm still checking different places and I'm supposed to get an e-mail from Danny Zalisko(of Evening star./livenation) about this subject, either today or tomorrow supposedly, and as soon as I find out, I'll post it here.
momentaryhawking

Just wanted to update you all on where I am standing. I "was" going through a third party(the radio station) to contact Danny Zalisko regarding Roger Waters playing Vegas.
Well I just obtained his personal e-mail address from the station and I just personally e-mailed him about this subject.
Again whatever he tells me I will update you guys.
iwantmypinkfloydnow
Hammer
Hammer

Post by iwantmypinkfloydnow »

I heard Jim Ladd say that Rog was coming back to the Hollywood Bowl.

There has been nothing offical yet.
momentaryhawking

A tenative 2007 Waters concert, MGM Grand June 16th! L.V.

Well here is the official (as of yet unconfirmed though, its a tenative date) for Roger Waters to play June 16,2007 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

This is not a make-up(if you remember Waters had to cancel the Las Vegas show last year), but this is not a make-up. Danny Zelisko(the guy from Livenation/Eveningstar who made the announcement about the Las Vegas). I e-mailed him last week after he announced the show at a concert in Phoenix I attended Saturday Jan. 20th, 2007.

Anyway I just got his e-mail today(Monday) and he said that tickets will be going on sale soon, also that this was not a make-up because I asked him that in the e-mail I sent him, its still a tenative date as of now though, but I have a decent feeling about it that its going to happen June 16th.

So mark your calenders if either you plan to be near the Vegas area around June 16th, or you just think its a darn excellent idea to go on a Vegas getaway to see the Man, the Myth, the legend, R.W.

Roger Waters is definetely playing with alot of emotion these days, this is a show not to miss, there are no wild horses dragging me away from this one! This announcement made my day, I'm stoked to see Waters again soon
momentaryhawking

Heres a little article I found today regarding the upcoming Roger Waters U.S. tour in 2007. It doesn't say really anything that we don't already know though; http://kslx.com/Article.asp?id=342588&spid=8005