DOWNLOAD - The Pentagon Tapes - Volume 1 DVDs (Torrent)

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

DOWNLOAD - The Pentagon Tapes - Volume 1 DVDs (Torrent)

Post by Keith Jordan »

Thanks to Breathe, you can download a 2 DVD set of Roger Waters performing at Madison Square Gardens in New York in September 2006. It is a multi-camera job, is a great VoIO and everyone should make the effort to download this one!!!!

NPF Torrent Site Links

DVD 1 - http://www.thepinkfloyd.co.uk/torrents- ... php?id=832

DVD 2 - http://www.thepinkfloyd.co.uk/torrents- ... php?id=833

Need Help Downloading Torrents?

1 - If you have not done so already, register an account to use the NPF Torrent Tracker.

2 - Download and install Bit Torrent (to download with).

3 - Visit the NPF Torrent Tracker site and choose a download. Download the small torrent file by clicking the big yellow download button on a particular torrent page.

4 - Open the small torrent file with Bit Torrent by clicking on it and it will start downloading the files you picked!

5 - When downloading reaches 100% and is complete, you can play audio with Foobar2000. Play DVDs on computer with AVS DVD Player, for example, or burn to a DVD!

Need Additional Help?

If you have any questions no matter how big or small, have forgotten your password etc, then help is available below. These three links will cover everything you need!

*Ask for help on the forum
*Read Torrent Tutorial
*Account Registrations/Passwords questions answered here

Last edited by Keith Jordan on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Groovybass77
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Groovybass77 »

sounds great. cant wait to give it a whirl. just have to free up some space. Thanks a million Breathe!
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Any chance somebody will vine this...
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by wiped »

nosaj wrote:Any chance somebody will vine this...
I whole heartedly endorse and echo this statement [-o<
sagetavigirl
Blade
Blade

Post by sagetavigirl »

I wouldn't mind sending this out on a vine, though I've never "vined" before.. lol So someone would have to clue me in.. I downloaded this last night though, quite excellent!
peesea
Knife
Knife

Post by peesea »

okay...I've just downloaded the first dics and WOW. This must be pro shot. I jumped thru it and saw close ups from behind the drum riser etc. I have no idea if the quality is as high throughout, but I gotta say I'm WELL impressed. Can anyone clarify the source for me?

Also, I'm looking for anyone that may have photos, recordings (sound OR vid) from the Albany Gig, Auckland NZ. TIA ;)
Groovybass77
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Groovybass77 »

This is actually recorded in the audience. There are two cameras, one focusing on the screens that show Roger's close ups and one who focuses on the main guys when the screens don't show anything useful. It is a very good recording though, just finished watching both disks.
iwantmypinkfloydnow
Hammer
Hammer

Post by iwantmypinkfloydnow »

When you say burn it on a dvd and you can watch it, do I have to exlude the .jpg and .txt and .md5 and burn everything else on?
peesea
Knife
Knife

Post by peesea »

Groovybass77 wrote:This is actually recorded in the audience. There are two cameras, one focusing on the screens that show Roger's close ups and one who focuses on the main guys when the screens don't show anything useful. It is a very good recording though, just finished watching both disks.

Oh, okay. I had just seen snippets from looking at the VOB files.I guess the drumriser shots I saw WERE pro shot at the concert..then the guy with the cam just pointed at a sidescreen all night. Oh well... Should show a little more of the rearscreen story and as a bonus it'll have dumb yanks booing him.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

**uses Canadian accent** Soooooooooo....... did everyone really enjoy these DVDs? Great aren't they????? 8)
Parish
Knife
Knife

Post by Parish »

Has this been vined?

I just cannot seem to get the hang of downloading anything but a beer...

Please help wont you??
Dydion
Axe
Axe

Post by Dydion »

Is it possible that someone on here might be inclined to post this on Usenet, say in a.b.dvd.music? Pretty please...?
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

Parish wrote:Has this been vined?
I just cannot seem to get the hang of downloading anything but a beer...
Please help wont you??
see here
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

So this is a dvd made by a person who set a camera on a tripod, recording the video screen? So, I've heard.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Thats one of the cameras, yes. On the screen which features the professional feeds of many cameras. Then there is another "independent" camera in the audience. Very nice.