Roger Waters Tour Blog by Sax man Ian Richie

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Roger Waters Tour Blog by Sax man Ian Richie

Post by Keith Jordan »

Check this out > http://ian-ritchie.com/rwblog.htm

There are loads of behind the scenes photos! If you scroll down to the bottom the page above and click on USA or Europe, there are loads of pics!!

Feel free to post them on this thread and discuss them!!

I copied them over to this gallery to resize them to make them better to post on the forum.

Eating din dins!

Last edited by Keith Jordan on Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
hummingman
Blade
Blade

Post by hummingman »

Roger just has to be at the head of the table huh
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Laurie, Roger, Katie, Pat and Simon at lunch near Verona. Roger is counting the ballot papers...

Roger's bird and others on a boat trip....

Roger and friend eating their posh dinner.... a load of chips!!

wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by wiped »

We left London in blazing sunshine and arrived in Cork to pouring rain. Luckily the gig was in a Marquee, so no chance of being rained off. I had a nice chat with Ethna who was on security ( with Frank ) before the concert. The crowd were amazing during the show. The 5000 people managed to make more noise than audiences 4 times their size! Unfortunately we had a technical mishap which stopped the show at the end of 'Perfect Sense'. Something to do with a powercut I understand. We resumed the show from where we left off to good effect. Nick Mason joined us for 'Dark Side' and the encore tunes. A good time was had by all. We were back in London, via Stansted, by 1.00am.
Fuckin cool 8)