Double Core Update...

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
mosespa

Re: Double Core Update...

Post by mosespa »

Rock on, CD Wheeler.

Any way you could help us make sure Keith gets them, too? :D
fatoldbob
Judge!
Judge!

Post by fatoldbob »

Keith Jordan wrote:
fatoldbob wrote: I haven't heard anything back from Kieth yet. I need to take them down after he has them. I bent a few rules putting them where I did.
I have been having terrible trouble trying to log into the FTP site! Is it definitely up and running?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you by the way.
Are you able to connect to the server at all? You need to use an FTP client that can do FTP over SSL. Unfortunately we have a corporate policy that doesnt allow a regular FTP site to be created.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

CDWheeler wrote:1 - I am currently in the process of uploading the FLAC files to my website for hosting if this is alright by those who made the songs. If you want them to be taken down then say and I will do so.

2 - I am also converting the FLAC files to WMA and then I will use those to convert to MP3 and will host those as well.

3- I will post a link when all of the files are uploaded.
1 - They shouldn't have contributed the songs if they didn't want them sharing!! Share them all!!! :lol:

2 - Nice. I shall grab a copy of those from you!

3 - Please do let us know the link at your earliest convenience. 8)
fatoldbob
Judge!
Judge!

Post by fatoldbob »

Cool. Let me know when you have them from CDWheeler and I will take mine down.
CDWheeler
Axe
Axe

Post by CDWheeler »

I have now uploaded the FLAC, WMA and MP3 files to my website along with the PDF of the artwork. They are available at http://www.the-clock.co.uk/NPFDC/. At the moment there are no zip files containing all of the files but each track is available seperately for each format. I will add the zip files of each format soon but I have a slow upload speed and it would take a lot longer to add them now.

I am not sure of the download speeds available at my website as I have never hosted large files before but hopefully they will be fast enough for many to download comfortably.
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

Rock on, CDWheeler! Thank you for the hosting. I downloaded all the flac files in about 10 minutes. The top speed was about 360kbps. Pretty damn quick. I am excited that I get to hear it now.

The booklet is simply breathtaking. Kudos to those involved. You have really created something beautiful. I look forward to helping that magic happen again!
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

bpmolder wrote:The booklet is simply breathtaking. Kudos to those involved. You have really created something beautiful. I look forward to helping that magic happen again!
That would be Saad's (FloydCouncil) work. He's pretty darn talented, eh? He has posted some phenomenal photographs on the pictures thread too! :D
fatoldbob
Judge!
Judge!

Post by fatoldbob »

Yes. Saad is extremely talented. The Storm Thorgorson of NPF.
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

Syd'sSexy wrote:
bpmolder wrote:The booklet is simply breathtaking. Kudos to those involved. You have really created something beautiful. I look forward to helping that magic happen again!
That would be Saad's (FloydCouncil) work. He's pretty darn talented, eh? He has posted some phenomenal photographs on the pictures thread too! :D
Oh, there's no doubt! It is amazing work. I was in awe when looking through the booklet. The imagery, contrasts, shadows, blurs, everything was just breathtaking, as you said.
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Post by PooF »

CDWheeler wrote:I have now uploaded the FLAC, WMA and MP3 files to my website along with the PDF of the artwork. They are available at http://www.the-clock.co.uk/NPFDC/. At the moment there are no zip files containing all of the files but each track is available seperately for each format. I will add the zip files of each format soon but I have a slow upload speed and it would take a lot longer to add them now.

I am not sure of the download speeds available at my website as I have never hosted large files before but hopefully they will be fast enough for many to download comfortably.
Good stuff, CDWheeler 8)
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

Thank you so much, Teresa, Bob and bpmolder. You guys simple have no idea how much those words mean to me.

Thank you!
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

FloydCouncil wrote:Thank you so much, Teresa, Bob and bpmolder. You guys simple have no idea how much those words mean to me.

Thank you!
So will you be on board for the next project that we are starting now? I certainly hope so.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

CDWheeler, you sure are a honorable guy :D !
hatredman
Embryo
Embryo

Post by hatredman »

We the common people simply don't know where to download / buy the record yet.

Any light on this topic?
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Yeah...try the thread that's titled "Here's where you can download Double Core."