earls court tickets

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
ijlane
Axe
Axe

earls court tickets

Post by ijlane »

hi everyone

love reading all the posts will have to start posting someof my own......
has anyone recieved their tickets for earls court yet
booked mine for friday 11 may back in november but still no sign of my prized tickets.
hotel is all booked and can't wait
i saw him last in birmingham in 2002 and may can't come soon enough for me
i hope they have loads of merchandise on sale as getting rogers stuff is quite difficult

roll on may :D :D :D :D :D :D
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

No so far the only tickets sent out are the manchester ones. Where are you sat on friday? SDP and myself are going to be there both friday and saturday
ijlane
Axe
Axe

Post by ijlane »

block b1 row p seats 1-4

there are four of us going we are staying in the earls court hotel around the corner

has anyone seen him before

and does anyone think nick mason might show up and play a couple of tracks with roger
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

We are in BLK B3, row A, seats 40-43 on Friday night and BLK B2, row A, seats 35-36 on Saturday night. There are 4 of us there on friday and just me and mrs Drafsack on saturday. We saw him in cork last year but it was a scaled down show as we were in a tent. We are also going to the Birmingham show and Dublin show - but going to miss the manchester.
hummingman
Blade
Blade

Post by hummingman »

I'm going on the Friday, BLK 25, row F, seats 22-23.

Are they shite seats? I paid £113 for two tickets so I hope not. Also wouldn't mind hearing something back about them :(

How much does it cost to stay in that Earls Court hotel? Or any other cheap hotels nearby?
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

here are some of the hotels near by

http://www.eco.co.uk/ECO/main.nsf/webpa ... endocument
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

I am still watching out for tickets for this gig on Ebay at a sensible price.
I think it's way too good to miss.

Does anyone realise if you buy tickets on Ebay for concerts well in advance that if the sender hasn't the tickets in hand or the concert is more than 3 months away, you are not covered by Ebay if the transaction goes wrong and you do not recieve your tickets after that time period ?...i certainly didn't up until now !
hummingman
Blade
Blade

Post by hummingman »

Ok those room's are expensive (yes I know they're bound to be). Anyone know what time its likely to finish, as the last train back I can get is at 11.30?
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

ijlane wrote:there are four of us going we are staying in the earls court hotel around the corner
I'll be staying there as well ! :) I think this time round I'll avoid staying in a hostel.
I'm going along to both nights but with one spare ticket for the Saturday show. I'm not sure who's coming with me yet. I know nobody who likes Pink Floyd other than on the internet so If I can't get anybody then I might offer it up for anyone here or on another forum. :)
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

hummingman wrote:Ok those room's are expensive (yes I know they're bound to be). Anyone know what time its likely to finish, as the last train back I can get is at 11.30?
The show will finish between 10.30 and 11.00. Unfortunatly the tube station across the road will be packed and it may well take you between 30 and 40 miniuts to get on a train - so you might consider a taxi to get you from earls court to the station - which station are you trying to get to?
hummingman
Blade
Blade

Post by hummingman »

Paddington or Clapham Junction for the Reading train. I'll prob just end up getting a taxi :) This'll be the first gig I've been to with a member of Pink Floyd, hooray. Although I have seen the Australian Pink Floyd, they were awesome
ijlane
Axe
Axe

Post by ijlane »

i have seen the aussie floyd about 5 times at the summer pops in liverpool
very good but nothing beats the real mccoy
what songs are you most looking forward to hear, i would love to hear lost boys calling

kool song