the music
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

seamusz wrote:
Piper wrote: they did not need to have pretty faces to market their stuff
Amen
Another fact that makes them great is, they need not have scandals and stuff like....oh I am 21 and I am virgin...I had a fling with Prince William (You know who it is, I need not say the name, lest my tongue be cursed :lol: ), to market their stuff and keep them going. :)
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Ridan wrote:
seamusz wrote: Amen
Another fact that makes them great is, they need not have scandals and stuff like....oh I am 21 and I am virgin...I had a fling with Prince William (You know who it is, I need not say the name, lest my tongue be cursed :lol: ), to market their stuff and keep them going. :)
Exactly!! That Jarvis Cocker will do anything to get his name in the papers :lol:
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

David Smith wrote:I wouldn't call that a love song. I would call it a song about a rock star that sleeps with loads of people on the road and decides he wants to stop all this sleeping around and figure out just how the people he sleeps with feel about him. It's about a rock star wishing to settle down in life rather than being a rolling stone.
:oops: :oops: I had no idea of this. It's nice to learn new things (I'm lousy reading lyrics...)
Arnold Playne
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Arnold Playne »

Pink Floyd are the greatest band of all time, the music was light years ahead of it's time in the 60's & 70's particularly. In fact the sound is light years ahead of anything else l have ever heard!!!

Radiohead try hard and are a great band, but there is only one Pink Floyd

To describe PF in one word: amazing!!!

To all those to mock my love for this band...you simply don't understand, and you are losing out!!