Embryo
Embryo

Post by Arnold Playne »

l love you JD!!
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

RogerWatersGirl wrote::cry: I feel very unwanted and unwelcome...not to mention, unloved... I'll just sit here in the corner.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hey you! Standing in the cold, we all love you! You are the love of our life and the essence! Because you're sweet and lovely girl, I dig you! You know, all you need is love and love is all you need and love is all, love is you, love is everything and love is knowing, love is sharing and you share your love.

We all wanted you like that Pink Floyd -record, it was something must-to-have because our life would've been empty without that. I hope this explained something. :) :oops: 8)
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

JML wrote:
RogerWatersGirl wrote::cry: I feel very unwanted and unwelcome...not to mention, unloved... I'll just sit here in the corner.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hey you! Standing in the cold, we all love you! You are the love of our life and the essence! Because you're sweet and lovely girl, I dig you! You know, all you need is love and love is all you need and love is all, love is you, love is everything and love is knowing, love is sharing and you share your love.

We all wanted you like that Pink Floyd -record, it was something must-to-have because our life would've been empty without that. I hope this explained something. :) :oops: 8)
Well put JML! :P :D

RG Gal! cry not, for you are wanted. 8)
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Ridan wrote:
JML wrote:Hey you! Standing in the cold, we all love you! You are the love of our life and the essence! Because you're sweet and lovely girl, I dig you! You know, all you need is love and love is all you need and love is all, love is you, love is everything and love is knowing, love is sharing and you share your love.

Well put JML! :P :D

RG Gal! cry not, for you are wanted. 8)
I think this is why I've remained single so long. :lol: 8)
PowR TocH
Blade
Blade

Post by PowR TocH »

quicksilver wrote:If that ever happened I would like to see them scale it down a bit as far as the light show goes. I've already seen them twice and would like to see a show as it was in the late 60's early 70's. Alot like Daves DVD but with Roger.
Yes and my personal wish is see them playing together in Poland. In my opinion they should reunite for Roger's good for me personally Roger's post PF music is a bit weird it's sometimes reminds U2 (but in much worse version) with all the political or social stuff(e.g. It's a Miracle). I also think that Roger stays under influence of Final Cut, and The Wall projects.