"KAFKA RULES" asscociation with the Pig of 2007?

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
AsydWaters
Hammer
Hammer

"KAFKA RULES" asscociation with the Pig of 2007?

Post by AsydWaters »

Why has Roger Waters written "Kafka Rules" on his 2007 tour's inflated Pink Pig???
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

interesting!
we used to have a member here named Miss Final Cut
who believed Roger was inspired by Kafka (see thread here), specifically The Trial scene in The Wall
maybe she was right afterall
AsydWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by AsydWaters »

Hmmm

It read "KAFKA RULES-OK !! "
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Kafka was a paranoid fella, for good reason, and we are in the paranoid times of a War on Terrorism. Simple enough connection.
AsydWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by AsydWaters »

:idea:
Maybe :roll: Roger thought what if..."He woke up one fine day and as his hands searched for his Aviators,he realized his hand had no fingers at all."Damn my eyesight...I must stop seeing visions and those big picture and all those ahead of my time ideas!!",he grunted.Which was even more strange because he now even heard his voice as a gruntling oink!! "Curios and Amused" he now focused his already squinted eyes on his hands. :shock: Yes,he had cleaves....and the skin too was baby pink."Wotsoink,grunt ,grunt oink what if I woke up one fine day to find that I've turned into a bloated flying Pink Pig??"....now the answers came with the instruction to cut along dotted lines.