Chances of a DVD?

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Evilio
Axe
Axe

Chances of a DVD?

Post by Evilio »

Anyone know the likleyhood of a concert from the DSOTM tour being released on DVD? I can't get the performance of Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun out of my head, and would buy the DVD just for the backing-video's of the radio, and the guy in the chair (pretty vauge...but you know what I mean if you saw the concerts)!
Sonic Destruction
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: Chances of a DVD?

Post by Sonic Destruction »

Evilio wrote:Anyone know the likleyhood of a concert from the DSOTM tour being released on DVD? I can't get the performance of Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun out of my head, and would buy the DVD just for the backing-video's of the radio, and the guy in the chair (pretty vauge...but you know what I mean if you saw the concerts)!
Yeah, weren't the new screen videos fantastic????
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

The entire show was breathtaking! The videos, the music, it was sooo energetic!! I loved the videos as well, especially Sheep. And yes, Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun fucking rocked live! It was the best song in the setlist for me.
The Ballad Of Pink Floyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by The Ballad Of Pink Floyd »

It would be nice, I meen many shows where filmed, if not most of them, so.... BRING THE DVD ROG!
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

Roger seems to like keeping his backing films locked up in the vault
as if to build up the mystique of his live shows
I for one would love to see a DVD of the 84 tour, with the complete Nicholas Roeg Pros&Cons film as a bonus feature,
and of course a KAOS DVD

however it seems to be Dave who always gives the fans a concert video for each tour, he even did one for his 78 solo album when there was no tour!

Id be worried, if Roger put out another live DVD this year, thatd mean theres still no new studio album coming
Steelbreeze1971
Axe
Axe

Post by Steelbreeze1971 »

I read on Yeeshkul that Roger's tour manager said that there are no official plans for a DVD.
I hope Roger changes his mind about this. I'm sure he doesn't need the cash, but come on Rog, do it for us, the fans.
I AM confident there will be some more awesome VoIO, but I really need an official DVD from this tour. :?