Hey people....!!!!!

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
ugljesic
Embryo
Embryo

Hey people....!!!!!

Post by ugljesic »

I'm going to see Rog for the first time, in Budapest!!!!! I didn't want to say anything important - I just wanted to brag a litlle!!!
alma
Hammer
Hammer

Post by alma »

When is he playing in Budapest? I 'm sure you'll have an unforgettable evening -so will I- I'm gonna see him in 10 days....
Sonic Destruction
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: Hey people....!!!!!

Post by Sonic Destruction »

ugljesic wrote:I'm going to see Rog for the first time, in Budapest!!!!! I didn't want to say anything important - I just wanted to brag a litlle!!!
Good on you! In the weeks leading up to seeing him in Auckland, I was so excited I couldn't shut up about it (both on and off the forum). You are in for an unforgetable live experience :D :D :D
ugljesic
Embryo
Embryo

Post by ugljesic »

I too just can't stop talking about it. And people i hang with don't listen to Floyd, so they are very bord by me talking constantly about them and explaning them who is Waters, and who is Barrett....

14.04. is the happy date. I can't wait to see him... I've been listening to them for almost an decade or even more, and they've been my favorite bend for all that time. I just can't belive that I'm actualy going to see and hear Waters in person.

As you might have gesed I'm really Waters' fan. I can't help but to like anything that he does. I'll tell you how it was on 15.04. Greetings!
ugljesic
Embryo
Embryo

Post by ugljesic »

alma wrote:When is he playing in Budapest? I 'm sure you'll have an unforgettable evening -so will I- I'm gonna see him in 10 days....
Have a VERY NICE TIME! We'll be reading from you in 10 days!
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

have a great time