New Roger Waters Book

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
peesea
Knife
Knife

Post by peesea »

Possibly a book on poetry (a little black book, no doubt) may happen... But I wouldn't be putting any deposits down for it just yet.

As for a history of floyd by Waters, such a thing would be wonderful as he's the only person who would have a clue as to where he pulled the ideas for the concepts, lyics and much of the music from... Masons book was extreemly light on detail...particularly over the DSOTM-TheWall period. Having lots of detail about TMLOR/TDB tours does little to make up for this glaring ommision.
But I guess you can only write about stuff you were actually involved in, so all we get is stuff we knew (like nick couldn't figure out how to drum "Mother")

History of floyd by Waters? I wish it were so...but it's so unlikely to be true I'd say Floyd re-union is more likely.
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

I am going to the local Post office in the morning so I will drop into the bookshop and find out once and for all if this is really going to happen. Fingers crossed. :)
mhspiper
Hammer
Hammer

Post by mhspiper »

My fingers are crossed, too!
Kiru_Biru
Axe
Axe

Post by Kiru_Biru »

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice (c) Borat
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

Kepp us posted would be intresting !
mhspiper
Hammer
Hammer

Post by mhspiper »

Any info?
Dr. Clare
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Dr. Clare »

I've tried googling "Roger Waters book" and also looking on amazon etc - appears to be no sign of it not even a little mention or hint- but would be very interested if there were one !! :smt077