new category in "discussion" section??

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
white rabbit
Hammer
Hammer

new category in "discussion" section??

Post by white rabbit »

i was thinking, it might be kinda cool to put a new category in the forum discussing interpretations of the floyd's songs, and their solo works. i was just going to p.m. kieth jordan and ask him about it, but i thought it'd be a better to put it in here, to see what everyone thinks of the idea. i don't know about anyone else on the face of the planet, but i love discussing the meaning behind songs, movies, books, etc.
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

It would be good idea, though I think there's a chance that conversations from this section moves to that section because there's so much conversations been in this section about those interpretations. But still, it would be a good idea, there's awfully lot of those things, secrets and things like that, that you might not notice in those records.

In Keith We Trust. 8) 8)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

A good idea but i like the categorisation we have already. If you want to talk about the meaning of a particular flkoyd song, then i think it belongs in the pink floyd forum. But then again, perhaps it would be better to have more specific forums to sort posts out. Only thing is, that means more work for mods and admins when people post to the "wrong" forum.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I'd be willing to do the extra work, but chances are it would be fine to post your interpretations on this forum 'cause chances are like 5 people would use the new forum and that would be it.

Then again what does everyone else think? Should we all try to demand it off Keith? :D
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

I like the forum setup the way it is, I don't think that it would be a bad thing to add another forum, just unnessesary.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Change is good.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

What goes around comes around, you change things for the better and then change them back to somthing that was simular.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Ch ch chc ch changes, turn and face the strain :-;