1 ticket for Earls Court Friday 11th May. Face value.

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

1 ticket for Earls Court Friday 11th May. Face value.

Post by thrill-seeker »

Hey there,

I've managed to get myself better seats for both nights and I now have 1 spare ticket for the Friday 11th show. It's in block E3, Row C. At face value it's £55 so that's all I'll sell it for :)

I would prefer for this ticket to be paid in advance, by cheque if possible, since I probably won't be able to meet before the gig. But email me and we could sort something out.
If anyone's interested or knows anyone that might be interested then please send me an email or PM, if you want to ask any questions.

Cheers. :)
Andy.
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

Ooh which seats did you get?
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

The best you can get :D
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

:evil: Just how...grrr. I am stuck down in block D. ..but I suppose it's my own fault..I am taking my parents, who paid for it for my 20th, seeing as they've not been to a rock concert for a long time. Mum never, and Dad since jimi Hendrix in '67, and Mum said "not too close" so I thought ok Block D should be ok for her..she's bloody bringing ear plugs too! :roll:
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

lol
Oh well... I've never been to Earls Court before so I don't know how good a view D block has but it can't be as bad as being seated right up at the top back.

These tickets weren't cheap but I probably won't see Roger again. So I'll make the best of it :)
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

thrill-seeker wrote:lol
Oh well... I've never been to Earls Court before so I don't know how good a view D block has but it can't be as bad as being seated right up at the top back.

These tickets weren't cheap but I probably won't see Roger again. So I'll make the best of it :)
The first time we saw the wall we were in block DD and it was a pretty good view - mind you where ever you sit you always run the risk of having some 6 foot 6 gorrilla stood in front of you - also the last time we saw the wall we were 4 rows from the stage - couldn't see hardley anything as we were so close
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

Yeah with floyd shows I like to be centre, floor and not too close so you get the sound from the quad speakers and can also appreciate the lightshow more.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Hopefully the height of the stage might have changed in some way after "The Wall".
Don't know what to expect really. I hope it's worth the money I spent on them.

It doesn't look like there's much interest on PF forums now so I might as well ebay it and try to get something for it.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

thrill-seeker wrote:Hopefully the height of the stage might have changed in some way after "The Wall".
Don't know what to expect really. I hope it's worth the money I spent on them.

It doesn't look like there's much interest on PF forums now so I might as well ebay it and try to get something for it.
Or take it with you and sell it outside - you should be able to offload it there
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Yeah. Looks like I'll have to. :?

:)