any soundboard recordings from 2nd half of Rogers show?

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
oyv666
Blade
Blade

any soundboard recordings from 2nd half of Rogers show?

Post by oyv666 »

I have a soundboard rec from the first half and i would like to have the 2nd half too... does one exist ?
Jujufloyd
Axe
Axe

Post by Jujufloyd »

The Neve Shalom show (june 22, 2006) and the Buenos Aires show (march 17, 2007) were broadcasted on radio.
You can easily find them on any torrent tracker... :wink:
oyv666
Blade
Blade

Post by oyv666 »

Thanks !!!
kardyl
Axe
Axe

Post by kardyl »

Jujufloyd wrote:The Neve Shalom show (june 22, 2006) and the Buenos Aires show (march 17, 2007) were broadcasted on radio.
You can easily find them on any torrent tracker... :wink:
Buenos Aires is pretty good - but - there is a lot of DJ talk - if you can understand it thats fine, but if you can't then it's a right pain IMO, haven't heard the Neve Shalom show so can't comment on that.
danielcaux
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Re: any soundboard recordings from 2nd half of Rogers show?

Post by danielcaux »

I have a soundboard, or maybe it is roger's monitor mix as it contains the click track ("after 5 vera,1,2,3,4,5" VERA! ha! ha! ) , pre-FM (well, it was never aired), from the 2007-03-09 Bogota Show. Sound quality is excellent, perfectly clear sound, not so good EQ as is most certainly a monitor mix, and well the click track is kind of annoying.

Actually the sound comes attached to a Video that features the Side Screen projections, not a film of the side screens, but the actual video that was fed in the projectors. I think.